Kinda New guy here!

Stick62

Well Known Member
Stick, 63 ???? There is quite a good deal on firgerglass parts in the " For Sale " section. Parts are in Virginia.

I looked at them and if I get a car may consider....

only problem is both cars im looking at are fantastic bodies.... one is orig paint 15,000 mile car...... dont know what Id do ..........( can prob get a close paint match?)
I would prob pick up the parts "just in case" If I find a car.... then gotta figure out how to get it all in a Suburban! I have a friend in VA that I have to see if he is near the parts, as he races all over and they can find there way up to me by different people going racing at Lebanon, or NED..... but the year is over too now.

AGAIN..... if anyone knows of a good 63 BISCAYNE or Impala let me know. Would prefer Biscayne. Would like a REAL GOOD car to start. IM not into Rust. My cars are usually western cars or the like.... thanks again for the lead on the parts.

There are some cars out there, but prices are still a little out there too. I paid less for the car you see I have in my pics, then these people want for a much lesser car. I actually answer one online ad........... then noticed the guy went in a changed the price UP 2000 dollars THEN wrote back to me. Told him to keep it an let me know how the economy treats him. Sheeesh. I'll PAY good money, but up to a point! And don't like Games like that.