Last Ride For The Year On The Harley Today

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
.While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch severeley banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman driving it who asked, “Are you okay?"
As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for …
“I’m okay, I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.
She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
“That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"
"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. “I need to see if you have any more wounds and treat them properly."
Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed but repeated, “I'm sure my wife won't like this."
We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away, after a couple of cold beers and bandaging I thanked her and said, “I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I’d better go now."
"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?”
"Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess."