Last seven weeks.......

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Dave: My wife, had the same procedure done, on her Thyroid. :clap Now she 's been taking Synthroid for 25 years. Every so often, her doctor will adjust her mcg's up or down. We never realized, that our Tyroid Gland plays a very important role, in our Health.:dunno Sorry your Dad, was robbed of his health, from smoking. Too many horror stories from Tobacco.:(:eek1 Keep the Faith, Phil.:pray

If there are synthroid users out there here's my experience with the drug. A side effect is aching joints. I went to a natural thyroid medication called Nature Throid and an increased dosage and got rid of the joint pain.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Not good news tonight.......got an email from Mayo and I was told I'm not sick enough for them to waste their time. Not in that words!!!!!!!!
Kinda disappointing. Guess we go to Plan C!!!!!!!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Just read about all this mess now .....so sorry I didn’t pay attention to the thread prior to this Phil ......prayers and best wishes go out to you and your wife Candy .......I hope the road to recovery comes soon ......again prayers sent.......:pray

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Phil prayers from my family to you in hoping everything turns out for the good, besides Only the Good Die Young and you don't have anything to worry about! I'm thinking another 15years, ATLEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plenty of time to be a thorn and everybody's tire and side!:brow seriously Phil I wish you well and hope for the best for you!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
We had better luck getting into Cleveland clinic , now we're on the right track ,its been 3 yrs now

Just spoke with a guy getting a lung transplant. He's going to Cleveland Clinic. It's 10 hours away compared to Mayo being 2 hours. He says Cleveland is number 1 for what he needs. I know you don't need a lung but Cleveland could be an option. My stay there was ok. Just sayin....

Or you could come up to my shop. I have a lift, hydrometer, multi tester, 6 and 12 volt battery chargers, a hacksaw, duct tape, and some other surgical tools. :crazy

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Forgot about the parts washer to sterilize the equipment in. Also have a sparp pair of tin snips and plenty of wire to close with.

Don't forget to use your OBD II ( Older Body Diagnostic ) scanner before you go poking around Dr. Dave. We only want the best for Phil, so don't go just poking around. Don't assume a rebuild when he most likely just needs a tune up.