Last seven weeks.......

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Still fighting it!!
Good news first!!!!! About 12 days ago, Pat sent me a text asking if I was going to be home the text day. I said yes. He said he was sending me something and he didn't want the cat to eat it!!!!
20200108_183427.jpg20200108_183427.jpg20200108_184430.jpg20200108_192149.jpg20200108_184441.jpg
As you can see, we had to use the good GM China to such a special meal!!!! Thank you Pat for your thoughtfulness!!!!!!

On Wed. of last week, we had a funeral for a dear friend, Zeke Zimmermann. He was the instigator of taking Candy and I on a trip to Alaska on the Harleys!!! 4 TIMES!!!!! We fell in love with Alaska so we took our oldest daughter and her husband up 3 times on trips. 3rd trip that liked it also so they just moved!!!!!!! Been there
10 years now!!!! Zeke completely changed our family!!!!!!! For the better!!!!!! Zeke was 90 when he passed and told us in 2000 when we took our first trip, he had a million miles on a Harley Davidson motorcycle!!!!!!!! First trip in 2000, he was 71!!@!!!! Last trip was in 2008 at 79 years.
Everytime, I get on a motorcycle, I will miss him!!!!!

M.ore later.

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes Steve and Lynette........No trip again unfortunately!!!!! But yesterday, we Global Expressed a Care Package to you!! Would have sent to sooner but had to sell a couple sets of Z-11 heads to pay for the postage!!!!!! Gotta have the correct clothing for the game!!!!!! Post a picture!!!!!!!!

Now...current events. Had a neurologist tell Candy and I last Fri. I have Parkinsons disease. Another neurologist said I had NO systems!!!!! Gonna watch for the next week or so to see what transpires and if nothing, going to go to Mayo Clinic. Think may be more thorough that the other hospitals!!! Anybody know where there is any 409 parts around Rochester, MN??????????
Guess that's it for now. Still feel a lot of sleeping right now.
Thanks for the prayers and thoughts!!!! Our 2 pastors were out this afternoon to pray for us.

Later......