Let’s all put some pics up to keep us busy these days.

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My first car also was a 65 impala non ss 283 powerglide and power windows, paid 200$ for it in 86, wish I kept it! My buddy bought his 65 a month before I found mine and that sob still has his.

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I actually have 3 65's 1 has 283 with a glide , 1 has 396 m 20 and the convert is a non original 400hp 409 4 speed 307 posi, power window, tach, 4 way, vacuum trunk, autronic eye, tilt, wood wheel, cruise control, power bucket seat, front and rear gaurds ps ,pb ,am FM multiplex, tri note trumpet horn and I'm sure a few others. Car is built to the way I would have wanted it back in the day non original but all GM parts it just needs paint

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I actually have 3 65's 1 has 283 with a glide , 1 has 396 m 20 and the convert is a non original 400hp 409 4 speed 307 posi, power window, tach, 4 way, vacuum trunk, autronic eye, tilt, wood wheel, cruise control, power bucket seat, front and rear gaurds ps ,pb ,am FM multiplex, tri note trumpet horn and I'm sure a few others. Car is built to the way I would have wanted it back in the day non original but all GM parts it just needs paint
Wow you got the whole spectrum covered for 1965, very cool.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Was that a tach or a vacuum gauge in the dash? I remember seeing the vacuum gage in a 65 back in the day.

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That is a factory tach in the dash and you are correct on the vacuum gauge in automatic ss cars and plain impala got a clock while the biscayne and Belair got a delete plate. The exhaust is the factory 65 manifolds with a complete repop exhaust from show cars automotive as they had the factory jigs supposedly to bend it the right way.