Let's go vote!!!

bobs409

Administrator
125891247_289385052375149_1499040799780887026_n.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I see Tucker Carlson the Rhino is taking flack from Trump supporters over him giving Trumps lawyer Sydney Powell flack over not providing evidence of fraud.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Has he gone rogue too?

These people are idiots who say there's no proof or show the proof. Trumps lawyers were merely laying out what's they are going to do, the evidence is for the COURT, not for a biased press meeting! Only a fool would reveal their cards now. Our media is a joke.

They can wait the 2 weeks or so until this all goes down. That will decide if America lives 4 more years with Trump or if it begins it's decline into a shit hole with biden and harris at the wheel!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Has he gone rogue too?

These people are idiots who say there's no proof or show the proof. Trumps lawyers were merely laying out what's they are going to do, the evidence is for the COURT, not for a biased press meeting! Only a fool would reveal their cards now. Our media is a joke.

They can wait the 2 weeks or so until this all goes down. That will decide if America lives 4 more years with Trump or if it begins it's decline into a shit hole with biden and harris at the wheel!

Bob I hope it actually gets that far I'm just wondering is Trump going to run out of time? Most all the Courts that have been a roadblock have all been Libatard, the Rhino down in Georgia just certified Biteme as the winner. You know a election has been rigged when all the people on the opposing side including voters and their so ever honest politicians do not even have one question, if they were so sure that Biteme won what are they afraid of.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Bob I hope it actually gets that far I'm just wondering is Trump going to run out of time? Most all the Courts that have been a roadblock have all been Libatard, the Rhino down in Georgia just certified Biteme as the winner. You know a election has been rigged when all the people on the opposing side including voters and their so ever honest politicians do not even have one question, if they were so sure that Biteme won what are they afraid of.

Mark

Well I have to trust Rudy & Sydney on that. They seem to know the score and how to get this done. It was one of them that mentioned the 2 week thing so a court date must be set up.

I'll admit, I'm nail biting a little bit over this. That's why I love those "feel good" video's you posted. :D After watching some of those, it eases my anxiety. :scared

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I know what you're saying Bob and I wouldn't sweat it if we had a trustworthy Justice system that wasn't run by the Rats if our Supreme Court fails us I don't think we have a chance because that's the last stop .However if they should grant Trump and his ally's more time this would help immensely they gave Gore 37 days extra and there wasn't the beechen back then as there's going on now the Rats are afraid of being found out. If Trump should win and if I was him I wouldn't rest until he weeded out the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. then the investigation begins I would dig into this election and anyone found of any wrongdoing the azzkicking would begin its payback time for this and the last 4 yrs.:bat:bat:bat:bat

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I just emailed my Repubeican Congressman or maybe I should say I tried to email him. The censor that his system has cut my e-mail to shreds and there wasn't any profanity in it either basically it was about supporting the president against the RAT hoards. So right after I sent it in modified form I sent him another about how disheartening it is when I can't have a Frank , Pete , or a Bill discussion with a man I just voter for and then came the meat & potatoes I axed him if he was a Anti-Trumper , I asked for a reply.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Bob I hope it actually gets that far I'm just wondering is Trump going to run out of time? Most all the Courts that have been a roadblock have all been Libatard, the Rhino down in Georgia just certified Biteme as the winner.

Mark

Here's something to cheer you up Mark about Georgia. Doesn't matter that it was certified for biden, when asked about that Syndey says that's probably the first state she's going to blow up! :D

I have this video set to the spot where she says it:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey Bob it sounded like Sidney was saying that Trump has more time beyond Dec. 14 once she files the court papers is that your take on it? I hope Repubeicans weren't in on this because if this gets rolling they might lose some seats in the 2 Houses.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Bob it sounded like Sidney was saying that Trump has more time beyond Dec. 14 once she files the court papers is that your take on it? I hope Repubeicans weren't in on this because if this gets rolling they might lose some seats in the 2 Houses.

Mark

It does sound that way. I guess if this is filed, everything *might* have to wait until it plays out in court? Not sure... Gonna get interesting though!!!! :D

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That there is some massive claims she is making. So lets say it's all true. Do you think the corrupt will let it see the light of day? If they can buy elections, they have bought the judges too. I will wait and see, because she said a lot of I cant say, if it was investigated, and maybe by this date.

bobs409

Administrator
Oh ye of little faith... :laugh4

Tell ya what, if it doesn't go down, the country will never get better. I think this is the domino I've been waiting for. And it was all brought to us by the stupid dems.

I said before the election, if the dems cheat, it would have to be on such a grand scale that it would be obvious. Did they really think they nobody was going to notice? The huge dump of ALL biden ballots in the middle of the night wasn't obvious was it? :roll

We've been giving the dems too much credit all these years. I just hope this is what finally puts them OUT of business!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I give the left lots of credit. They are tenacious in their focus and drive. The will lie, cheat, eat their first born, take massive casualties to get their goal. The right tires quickly and says nothing afterwards. I only wish our side had the drive the left has. That's why they win, we say nothing and give up hoping the right thing will be done. Guess what? The world don't work that way. You cannot appease a bully, the left is the biggest bully on the yard.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If all goes to plan for Trump I'd do just what the Rats did to him for the last 4 years. I would not rest until all that participated in this election theft goes to the slammer and all this is just not for the current election its for the survival of our nation and all should be concerned both SemiRats & Repubeicans.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If all goes to plan for Trump I'd do just what the Rats did to him for the last 4 years. I would not rest until all that participated in this election theft goes to the slammer and all this is just not for the current election its for the survival of our nation and all should be concerned both SemiRats & Repubeicans.

Mark
I hope Trump burns the system down on his way out, except for national security that is. :good