Let's go vote!!!

bobs409

Administrator
Has to be done!!! Who would bother voting again if this mess wasn't corrected? We hardly trusted our government as it was, imagine if all this is swept under the rug.

Sydney says it's going to be biblical! I like the sound of that! (I must say, one of my favorite parts is that aoc has been caught! Little miss know it all needs to serve some time too!) :mock And of course, the head rat obama! I'd personally like to walk him to his cell! lol We ALL know he's implicated in this thing. He's probably the ring leader!

I'm on pins and needles. That court date can't get here fast enough for me. :D :munch

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Has to be done!!! Who would bother voting again if this mess wasn't corrected? We hardly trusted our government as it was, imagine if all this is swept under the rug.

Sydney says it's going to be biblical! I like the sound of that! (I must say, one of my favorite parts is that aoc has been caught! Little miss know it all needs to serve some time too!) :mock And of course, the head rat obama! I'd personally like to walk him to his cell! lol We ALL know he's implicated in this thing. He's probably the ring leader!

I'm on pins and needles. That court date can't get here fast enough for me. :D :munch
I like the sound of it too Bob. Here is why I am skeptical. I have heard this type of thing my whole life. Especially for the last 4 years. Who went to jail? Just like the lefts investigations go nowhere except for maybe some low hanging fruit, none of the rights so called investigations have yielded anything either. As a matter of fact, the left has actually harmed peoples lives and put a few in jail. What has the right done? About 8 or 9 months ago Lindsey Graham basically said the same thing. Nothing happened. It never does, so sorry if I will only believe it when I actually see something done, not in progress, done.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
It's the same old problem. We try to play by the rules and the other side doesn't. They don't care and don't even try. Even if they are caught (see Clinton and Company) nothing ever happens to them. Like the war on drugs or any other law enforcement action, we have to play by the rules and the bad guys don't........who has the advantage?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well I'm not sure how I feel about term limits. On one side you get rid of the crooks faster however knowing this when their going in they might tend to smash & grab kind of like Antifa out on the West coast. On the other hand sometimes you do get someone that is worth keeping around and with term limits you lose them so maybe we should keep it the way it is but just have plenty of blanket parties and you take up the same kind of attitude the Rats used against Trump in the last 4 yrs.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
Trump is going to be out because the Republicans in office are as corrupt as the Democrats. We do not matter. Only way out is to vote out every Republican and vote in a Conservative. Take the pain for 4 years and vote fresh. If theres anything left.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I thought the real explanation for this matter would show up. That was some nice Rat busten music right at the end of Salties vid.:bat I am relieved that everything is still kosher between Sidney and Trump though.:good

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I must be missing something. I listened to the video and heard absolutely no evidence of anything. We need actual proof, and no one is presenting proof. I really wish someone would actually show some actual proof, not just say it could be hacked, or it was hacked. ANYTHING that is made by humans can be corrupted so it is absolutely possible, and in this case probable. But show me some proof so we can throw the liberal piece of garbage out. If they don't show some actual proof, come January, it's all lefty ville for at least 4 years, and all the yakking without proof is not going to change it.