Let's go vote!!!

bobs409

Administrator
MUST WATCH VIDEO: Data Scientists Discover Over 432,000 Votes Removed From President Trump in at Least 15 Counties in Pennsylvania

wristpin

Well Known Member
We know NONE of them are going to prison or anything as such. The BEST we can hope for is results overturned in Senate.
ANYONE NOT on liberals side is a target. Be prepared for retribution from Libs if Senate fails its duties.
On the up side anyone not selected as worthy of retention who helped the coup is in serious jeopardy.
Check the history....Stalin, Moa, Adolf, Pol Pot, Kahn, Caligula,...

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I love that pic of all them in jail lol here’s the way I look at the election! So your telling me I’m supposed to believe a white man with 48 years in government who made racist remarks throughout his career and was destroyed on stage by his Vice President :laugh4:laugh4 for being a racists and bye the way “hated in the nj de” and who was non-factor as Vice President who wasn’t even going to run! Who never left the basement beat the first black President in America’s history in total votes by of 10 million? :lmao The best part is van jones on cnn called it a white lash when trump won what was this? Literally unbelievable!! #maga