Letter To My Boss

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well and given me benefits beyond belief. Have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and then pay my estate one year salary death bonus and then continue to pay my spouse my salary with increases until she or he dies and a health plan that most people can only dream of having .

Despite this, I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position. During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient for me. In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be coming back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in this matter. I can, and I will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

Are we stupid or what?

chuckl

Well Known Member
I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well and given me benefits beyond belief. Have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and then pay my estate one year salary death bonus and then continue to pay my spouse my salary with increases until she or he dies and a health plan that most people can only dream of having .
Despite this, I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position. During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient for me. In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.
Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be coming back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in this matter. I can, and I will do this.
Sincerely,
Are we stupid or what?
Yep!

bobs409

Administrator
We are all idiots for letting them get away with most of what they do. Treat themselves like royalty and we pay for it.

Oh we also reward non U.S. born criminal ex presidents with a lifetime salary, lifetime 24/7 security, healthcare and who know what else. He only put us 10 TRILLION more in debt and tried to destroy this country. The list of wrongs that bastard muslim did could fill a large book.

Guess it's water under the bridge? SICKENING!!!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
138b1y.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
In a perfect world I think after we made most of them multi millionaires they should be automatically excluded from their pensions and all the other perks they enjoyed while in office including security they can afford to buy their own at least the ones that haven't been put in the slammer yet.

Mark

Last edited:

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Apolitical Aphorisms

If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates. ~Jay Leno
The problem with political jokes is they get elected.~Henry Cate, VII~
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office~Aesop~
If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in these State of the Union speeches, there wouldn't be any inducement to go to heaven.~Will Rogers~
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.~Nikita Khrushchev~
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.~Clarence Darrow~
Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.~Author unknown~
Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go out and buy some more tunnel. ~John Quinton~

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other.~Oscar Ameringer~
I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them. ~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.~ Tex Guinan~

I have come to the conclusion that politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians. ~Charles de Gaulle~
Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks. ~Doug Larson~

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen. ~Will Rogers~

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sincerely,
Are we stupid or what?
THAT IS WHY THE " BITCHES " WANT TO TAKE OUR GUNS !!!!