LICENSE PLATES, KEY CHAINS AND AIR CLEANERS

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry, I don't have a store or website but thought I would post here. I have three different license plates and two different key chains available at this time. I may have additional designs in the future and I will post if and when I do. The plates are $15.00 each and the key chains are $4.00 each, plus shipping. U.S. Priority mail is $5.50 and first class mail is $3.50 for up to two plates. Three plates or more would ship priority mail. Shipping outside the U.S will be the actual price. Plates and key chains as pictured:100_2892.JPG 100_2893.JPG 100_2895.JPG 100_2889.JPG 100_2891.JPG Added one more plate.100_2942.JPG 100_2892.JPG 100_2893.JPG 100_2895.JPG 100_2889.JPG 100_2891.JPGturbo fire keychain.JPG Just got some Turbo-Fire key chains. These might work as a stick on or(drill 3 more holes in the corners) screw or rivet on emblem under hood maybe on an air cleaner or something?

Last edited:

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I also make steel and aluminum dual quad dual snorkel air cleaners. I have make them for small original carburetors and also the larger 5 1/8" Edelbrock and Carter carburetors. Spacing is for stock / Edelbrock manifolds. I can also make a dual snorkel air cleaner for a single quad intake/carburetor. I have also made a dual snorkel air cleaner with a wider offset and round snorkels to accommodate fresh air hose. Aluminum air cleaners are $250.00 plus shipping and steel air cleaners are $200.00 plus shipping. The air cleaners come with a stock air filter element and lid. There are two different lids available, a chrome after market lid and an aluminum "pizza tray" lid. I also have one aluminum tri power air cleaner made at this time, I may not have access to a tri power intake in the future to be able to make and fit more. Time will tell. The aluminum tri power air cleaner is $250.00 plus shipping.

Here are pictures:aluminum with chrome lid100_2253.jpg100_2261.jpg . Steel with chrome lid100_2268.jpg100_2267.jpg . Aluminum pizza tray lid100_2306.jpg . Tri power air cleaner same externally as a dual quad air cleaner100_2256.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
For sale are Z11 style air cleaners. Made from aluminum sheet, cake pan and pizza tray. Painted gloss or semi gloss black or white or any basic color? Includes a K&N air filter. Can be made for dual Edelbrocks, Small air horn AFBs(4 3/8?) and single quad carbs. With or without a breather tube. The air cleaner assembly is $450.00 plus shipping. 100_2964.JPG 100_2962.JPG 100_2963.JPG 100_2966.JPG 100_2967.JPG

Last edited:

Jacks auto body

Thanks Jim, I'll be in touch , building a 409 stroker motor,in a 63, got edelbrock heads, deciding on og 2x4 or edelbrock 2x4. Could u do one to either of those intakes? Does your air cleaner come with the firewall piece? Thanks,dennis

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Dennis,

I do make the air cleaner to fit both the original and Edelbrock manifolds as they have the same carb spacing and I believe the height is the same or very close. I would just need to know which carbs you are using, Edelbrocks' or the original AFBs' with the smaller air horn. And yes the firewall flange is included. Just pm me if your interested.

Thanks,
Jim

Jacks auto body

Hey Jim , this is Dennis at Jacks auto body again, my uncle is actually the one building the stroker 09 for his 63 , he said he would like to talk to you about getting one of your z-11 air cleaners, if you could call me 336 247 3317, thanks

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey there Dennis, Let me know when a good time to call would be. I'll send you a pm with my contact information.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just an update, the large cake pans are being discontinued by some suppliers. I have a few on back order, hope they show up. Most of the supplies have gone up in price over the past year. New pricing is $550.00 for a Z11 style that fits a regular stock or Edelbrock dual quad intake and $650.00 for an air cleaner that fits an actual Z11 intake. Whether I will be able to make anymore than the ones I have orders for already, depends on whether or not I can continue to get the cake pans.

23plumpt

Supporting Member 1
jim, i know this is an old post but do you still have the license plates and key chains for sale?

Bob