Life during coronavirus

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
We are a week into self-isolation and it is really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks.It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard about how I can cheer her up. I have even considered perhaps letting her in the house - but rules are rules. STAY WELL!

wristpin

Well Known Member
The suffering here continues as well. I muted the tv volume to listen to something Vicki was telling me. Apparently "ok" was the correct response. Ive hidden several rolls of TP in the garage as well as marshmallows and peanutbutter. As a last line of defence im relying on PB bribes to make dogs attack tresspassers and Vicki. I put a lock on the garage freezer also. Vicki i fear is getting more and more insane as she keeps looking at me and asking if im ok. Clear sign she hoping im near death. Ive removed the firing pin from her 9 and buried all the knives in a hole in the yard thats disguised with dog poop. Apparently Vicki is a nurse and likes chocolate ice cream. Bitches be crazy. God speed to you all. Phil i love you like your a brother who's never learned to read or write or wipe properly. Ive left my to you in my will. Ive hidden the will, you'll know where to find it. Gotta go theyre watching

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The suffering here continues as well. I muted the tv volume to listen to something Vicki was telling me. Apparently "ok" was the correct response. Ive hidden several rolls of TP in the garage as well as marshmallows and peanutbutter. As a last line of defence im relying on PB bribes to make dogs attack tresspassers and Vicki. I put a lock on the garage freezer also. Vicki i fear is getting more and more insane as she keeps looking at me and asking if im ok. Clear sign she hoping im near death. Ive removed the firing pin from her 9 and buried all the knives in a hole in the yard thats disguised with dog poop. Apparently Vicki is a nurse and likes chocolate ice cream. Bitches be crazy. God speed to you all. Phil i love you like your a brother who's never learned to read or write or wipe properly. Ive left my to you in my will. Ive hidden the will, you'll know where to find it. Gotta go theyre watching
I have sent you 2 large rolls of Heavy Duty aluminum foil in the mail. When you receive them I suggest you immediately make hats. Make them double or triple thick. Put them on immediately and then start covering your windows. Turn off all electronics, and turn off the lights. If possible go out and cut power to the house. I will contact you when it is safe to come out.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We are a week into self-isolation and it is really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks.It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard about how I can cheer her up. I have even considered perhaps letting her in the house - but rules are rules. STAY WELL!
I've gotta decide if I have the oranges to run this by my wife. The rule change, I mean!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Seems like now that you're supposed to keep your hands away from your mouth, my face itches all the time. WTF
I don't buy it unless you touch something else that may be contaminated. However as long as you wash your hands and are in a safe place your good to go. I am at work in the hospital right now, and I have touched my face lots of time. However I have washed my hands really well several times already this morning. And I am in my office that has been wiped down with wipes that are Virucidal, bactericidal, Fungicidal, and Tuberculocidal. Now if I leave my office I will glove up. If I go into patient rooms I will be gloved up, as well as mask and gown. Afterwards I will wash up again, and once I am back safe in my office, I will if necessary, touch my face.