Looking for a copy of The Chevelle Report

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Anyone know where I might find a copy of the Chevelle Report from November 1984.....:scratch
Would be nice to get an original......:good
That's our 67 Beaumont featured shown by previous owner .......:cool:.......we bought it in 1989 and still have it......:clap
Bottom pic is in Flint, Mich a couple summers ago at the Sloan Museum Auto Fair......:)
67 Feature 1984.jpg
67 Feature 2 1984.jpg
67 Beaumont at Sloan.jpg

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I think I used to belong to that club. If I can find them, I'll see if I have that issue.
......geeez that would be great Bob........:good.......don't let running this site or your projects hold you back.......:winner

bobs409

Administrator
Stop looking Bob.....;).....just recv'd a complete and orig copy from a fellow in Tennessee......:cool:
He was contacted by someone that saw my request on the 2 door post site...........:hug

I did look but all I found was boxes of Super Chevy and LGC mags. I couldn't find ANY of my Chevelle club mags. They have to be here but WHERE??? :D

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I gave all my Super Chevy (30+ years) to a local high school with an auto shop......:good
Remember those..........:clap.........it even had girls in there turning wrenches.........:wacko

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
you guys are talking about super chevy, anyone ever get a chance to meet the editor from the 90's, Doug Marion...class act...super chevy had a special show in gainesville back in mebbe 92, top 10 muscle cars that was aired on TNN...my chevelle won and Doug Marion said on the PA that my '71 was the finest he'd ever seen...talk about giving me a fat head...I won 49 ISCA first place awards when I lost my 50th show...sold the car to save my marriage...the bitch divorced me a few months later...

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
if he is he'll remember the black LS6 chevelle he handed me 11 first place trophies for...anyone know his handle here...