Looking for a little help with the 58 Project, Thank You in advance for reading my post.

ragtp66

Well Known Member
photo 1(26).JPG photo 1(26).JPG photo 3(12).JPG Guys I have come to a stand still with my 58 Project and some of you know me more then others and I appreciate all the help that has been gained from being a part of this great site. For those of you that don't know me that well I have been trying to finish this 58 Impala that my Dad and I purchased over 26 years ago that was supposed to be a father & son project that kept getting pushed to the back burner over and over. I had originally hoped to have the car finished up for fathers day but as most of these projects go it has taken much longer than originally expected. That being the case I am trying to see it finished in time for Dad's 70th Birthday on Halloween of this year. Dad and Mom have no idea that the Impala is being worked on. The issue that brought the project to a halt is something that will sound all too familiar to many of you guys, the original estimate for the rust repair and sheet metal repair has gone WAY past the original estimate even including the extra 20% I had as my cushion. I do not want to quit in the middle of this extremely personal project. If your interested in more details please read my story here: gofund.me/rehd2g I really appreciate any help that you can offer. If you could pass it along to anyone else who may be interested again I cannot thank you enough.

Thank You for helping to make a dream come true.

Chris