Looks like the meeting Trump had with a contested states didn't go well

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I was watching Newsmax and they saying that Trump had a meeting to get the Republican legislatures to vote for him in the contested state that cheated, but I guess they say their not willing to go against the people. So what about all of us who see and Trump has proved with the mail in cheating, dead people and other Dominion machine cheating supposed to think? As I have told my son, strike Trump down now and he will become more powerful than ever. Here's what I think happens if he is not elected. First, you will see Trump TV and next Donald will start a new political party, one where he does not have to run for any office just control it, if Donald is successful and he will be getting only 15 seat in the house and 5 or more in the senate will ruin the globalist plans and Trump will have the last laugh on all of them, that's what I predict. If Trump feels cheated he will not bow down to the elitists and will be more determined than ever to punish those that stole the election from him.