Losing Shade Making Way

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Keith that don't sound like fun.
Feel I got lucky and found one that came off the same year span of chassis, I'm hoping to get the bracket Monday. The guy lives north of town but frequents the fire training station at the other end of Big Bear from the shop and said he would remove it and drop it off. :)

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
James this is what I’ve been using for the past eight years, I know you asked me about it but here’s some pictures of the 20 inch snow. It only took me about 30 minutes to clean my driveway and shop area out. When it snows I come out of the shop with the blade facing towards the driveway open up the door and let her rip. It has a winch on it with a controller so I don’t have to raise it and lower it manually. I like playing in the snow, it is a Polaris 500 cc with 4x4 no weights or chains and I never get stuck! I even blame the neighbors driveways too, 3235B929-7844-44A9-8F36-9B62C3185455.jpeg61D5FD32-061A-4678-A53D-E1867BD92284.jpegAFBE9B3E-CFFD-4A87-8854-2220B964D08A.jpeg

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
James this is what I’ve been using for the past eight years, I know you asked me about it but here’s some pictures of the 20 inch snow. It only took me about 30 minutes to clean my driveway and shop area out. When it snows I come out of the shop with the blade facing towards the driveway open up the door and let her rip. It has a winch on it with a controller so I don’t have to raise it and lower it manually. I like playing in the snow, it is a Polaris 500 cc with 4x4 no weights or chains and I never get stuck! I even blame the neighbors driveways too, View attachment 89346View attachment 89347View attachment 89348
I think James will be a little warmer!!!!:brow