Loving Retirement

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Today I called the credit card company about a charge on Mary's CC bill. After giving them the cc number, last 4 digits of her SS, and her mothers maiden name the line went silent for a second and the gal asks me, are you Mary. Without missing a beat I replied, yes I am, I CHOOSE TO IDENTIFY AS A FEMALE.......................It was quiet for a second and then she went on with my request.............:winner:winner:winner:winner

Damn I'm loving retirement.............:poke:poke

Time for lunch...the brisket from the smoker is waiting for me:eat

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Had to pull a few strings to come up with this, but after paying off a friend of Daves I came up with this picture of him playing Mary. I have to admit I'm a little turned on by the reference to meat in the smoker. Looks just like him.

View attachment 79303
If that is Dave in retirement, he should go back to work, now...…….. :confused

Now let us wait for a reply from Wristpin. It will probably work out to something like, " I am not leaving here without some of that " What ever that is :yuck

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Keith don't you mean Twisted grandma?:crazy:confused

When my daughter was about 4 I used to hand the phone to her and let her talk the legs off of the telemarketer. After a while we quit getting phone calls. LOL:dunno2

I'm telling you I would buy a ticket and a subscription to the Ray and Coots show!:pop:munch I've seen it live and in person for a whole weekend and my cheeks and jaw never ache so much from laughing and smiling.... never heard James laugh so much either.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Good point. I just finished painting the entire interior of a 1850 square foot unit, then I come home as the sun sets and the wifey has me in a 16 square foot entry hall putting two coats of paint on the trim (two doors, one 95 year old window, and a door way plus baseboard trim) before her girl friends come by for lunch tomorrow :).

Luckily my brush cut in skills are superb :) :) :).

Cheers! TomK

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Good point. I just finished painting the entire interior of a 1850 square foot unit, then I come home as the sun sets and the wifey has me in a 16 square foot entry hall putting two coats of paint on the trim (two doors, one 95 year old window, and a door way plus baseboard trim) before her girl friends come by for lunch tomorrow :).

Luckily my brush cut in skills are superb :) :) :).

Cheers! TomK

Not doing that stuff anymore. Had a dude give an estimate for washing our windows. I've bought cars for that price..........but guess what????

Last edited:

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Today I called the credit card company about a charge on Mary's CC bill. After giving them the cc number, last 4 digits of her SS, and her mothers maiden name the line went silent for a second and the gal asks me, are you Mary. Without missing a beat I replied, yes I am, I CHOOSE TO IDENTIFY AS A FEMALE.......................It was quiet for a second and then she went on with my request.............:winner:winner:winner:winner

Damn I'm loving retirement.............:poke:poke

Time for lunch...the brisket from the smoker is waiting for me:eat
O no, what am i going to find on arrival in July :dance:laugh