MacKenzie’s Delaware pulling out of state tagged vehicles!!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Just read MacKenzie’s state is pulling out of state tagged vehicles like down in Florida. At least in Florida they are pulling New York and New Jersey cars. Mackenzie is pulling all out of state. Wonder what happens if someone is coming into his state to buy his 62 Belair “Grumpy”?
Robert

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
On the bottom, what is the first word? …….. of Emergency violation? I cannot read it.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Question? So if I live near a state line and I cross it to go to the grocery store and I get pulled over they take my tag?:scratch

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
As I understand what is happening up there they are stopping near border roads and you have two alternatives one turn around and leave immediately or two if staying in Delaware must quarantine for the recommended time period. Exceptions are I-95 travel or employment or medical office visits. I don’t recall the news saying an exception for going to Dick’s garage to pick up Grumpy.:dunno
Robert

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
However you probably didn't hear the news saying it was prohibited either, so it's open to interpretation. And a person could simply say I am going to Dr. Dick's, ( that doesn't sound right ) for a mental health appointment. I know if I was picking that car up I would feel better :D

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just thinking if you spent time up at McKenzie’s you might need mental health examination after leaving!:D
Robert
That would be factored into the cost of a car, the 2 week quarantine? How many beds does Dick have btw?? Phil, you thinking of buying this car? ;)