MAJOR CHEVY MUSCLE CAR PARTS AUCTION

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:brow Hi Guys,On April 1st-4th at 10:00am each day in Philadelphia there will be a major Chevy Muscle Car Parts Auction.The auction will cover car parts from 1955-1972 and possibly later.A lot of NOS GM stuff,massive aftermarket stuff,wheels,engines galore,heads galore,manifolds,carbs,headers etc.Will include Seats,chrome,stainless,sheet metal,Yenko,Keith Black Stuff,Fiberglass body parts and who knowns what.I believe this auction is the same place that had all the 409/348 stuff,58-65 Chevy cars about 5 years ago.I do not believe there will be much "W" stuff,they are advertising 265,283,302,307,327,350,396,400,402,427,and 454 ci engines,but probably rears and tranny's for our "X" framed cars.There is also a huge selection of tranny's,rear's,driveshafts,complete 3rd member housings and axles.Huge selection of GM Wheels,also M/T wheels,Cragars,many other type of antique aftermarket wheels. Below is a link to the auction sight,contains a 5 minute video showing a partial viewing of some of the parts. Just want to let you know I'm am not connected in anyway with the parts or the auction,saw this listed in the new Hemmings Motor News. The auction is by Barry S, Slosberg,located at 2501 E Ontario St.,Philadelphia ,Pa.19134. There web sight is www.bssauction.com . Their phone number is 215-425-7030. John:dance

Heres the link to the ad with the video ::: http://www.bssauction.com/Schedule/2012-04/ChevyPartsAuctionFlyer2.htm

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Naaaaa......no "W" stuff. Don't show up..........nobody..............trust me...............

:roll:roll