Happy Birthday! Mark Johnson

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, I’ve been to your place several times! I bought all that fiberglass ‘62 stuff (Tom Jacobson’s?) from you in the early ‘90’s and a few years back I looked at that 12 bolt rear. Thanks for the birthday wishes though. This is the big Five-Oh today for me . . . not sure how that happened!

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Phil, I’ve been to your place several times! I bought all that fiberglass ‘62 stuff (Tom Jacobson’s?) from you in the early ‘90’s and a few years back I looked at that 12 bolt rear. Thanks for the birthday wishes though. This is the big Five-Oh today for me . . . not sure how that happened!
Don't feel alone Mark, I had to go out of my way to make Phil remember me. Just giving him money didn't do it. Happy birthday!!

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
House fire was seven years ago last week. Take this advise from my hard-earned lessons and put your birth certificates, car titles, important documents, & sentimental photos in a fire proof safe at ground level. Don’t put it in the basement either because the fire department will flood it with 18 inches of water. Anyway, that’s in the past and I wanna thank everyone for the birthday wishes & messages! Each & every one is greatly appreciated!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Don't feel alone Mark, I had to go out of my way to make Phil remember me. Just giving him money didn't do it. Happy birthday!!
Probably would have worked Mearl if had given me more money!!!!!! I remember every one that has donated $50,000 or more!!!!!!!!