Maxine Waters: Papas got a brand new HAG!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
07091f9658f2019eef45b0de92b28fe62e6c762f27bfc9c4d42aae9af001ebeb.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Driver, must have been screwed up, also.:doh Put on his right blinker, pulled in the right lane, then decided to go straight, with blinker, still on.:dunno2 Cali, used to be the place, where everyone wanted to move to.:clap This is definitely embarrassing, to the hard working tax payers of California.:bat

bobs409

Administrator
By fake news you mean the DEMONCRATS! Why anyone would vote for these evil ba$tards is beyond me. I guess it doesn't matter on the votes, when they don't have enough, they just toss in as many fake ones as needed to STEAL the election! Then all the blackmail and payoffs kick in to help sweep it under the rug.

Given enough time, everyone just forgets. There are so many wrong doings by these people you can't possibly remember them all.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think they should have pulled her dipstick for a quick wellness check and then rotated her tires. She just might have cashed in, which would have made all the family members happy. Da Ripple, Bali hi and MD 20 20 , Colt foty fi will be floing in Da streets of DA crib , and to cap this suka dey prolly snortin those pesky ole menthol Koo cigs!!!:D

Mark