Maybe next week....

RussC

Well Known Member
Been sending Eddie picture of the car ,looks great.....

If you get a chance ask Eddie if he remembers how the car was equipped before the conversion. From what I see it was a V8...283..327? Likely a 3 speed...or auto..as the linkage pivot for the bell crank was on the frame. If the car came off the Jacksaw lot it surely had a heater...and they added the delete. The car still had the Olds rear they raced...from a 60 model

RussC

Well Known Member
As it stands right now...more in the theme of a match race motor. 4" stroke...good cam...maybe a bit less compression. I think we have everything except the cam and rocker gear. I have 2 Z11 motors in the same shop that does my race motors....I guess the Hemi stuff has had priority over the Chevys. Maybe since race season is over they can move up the food chain. Car is about ready for the motor

Should have the interior in about a month

409envy

Well Known Member
As it stands right now...more in the theme of a match race motor. 4" stroke...good cam...maybe a bit less compression. I think we have everything except the cam and rocker gear. I have 2 Z11 motors in the same shop that does my race motors....I guess the Hemi stuff has had priority over the Chevys. Maybe since race season is over they can move up the food chain. Car is about ready for the motor

Should have the interior in about a month
Sounds like a plan to me! The car is going to be a bad B!?CH