MCACN 2015 Rosemont Illinois 11/21-11/22

RPOLS3

Well Known Member
Looking forward to seeing you Bob, I'll be spending some time in the display as well with Dad's 62.

From the yenko.net site, here is the lineup for the 409 display that Verne assembled for this great display.

'62 Belair Sport Coupe, black unrestored, 380hp Chris Piscitello
'62 Impala SS Coupe, Blue, an old warrior, 409hp, Jake Dykstra
'62 Biscayne Sedan, red, restored, 409hp, Mick Price
'63 Impala convertible, aqua unrestored, 425hp, Charlie Lombardi
'63 Z-11, white restored, 430hp, anonymous owner
'64 Impala SS, silver restored, 340hp, Stan Robbins
'64 Belair Sedan, blue, an old warrior, 425hp, Bob Gagliano

If you have never been to this show before, it is a bucket list kind of show. Every year they seem to outdo the previous years show and this year should be no different. About 500 cars that you'd never expect to see together at one time are all under one roof.

Stop by and say hello!

http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/599790/10

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We went yesterday, met Jake and Bob... Missed out on seeing Jason. I'll post some pictures tonight when we get home
Rick

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Awesome show. Like always. Your 64 looked great. Tons of w powered stuff this year. Sorry we missed ya Ricky!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 99

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Thought those were supposed to be factory built 409 cars. Explain to me about the 65 Impala with the 425 motor and A/C ??? Kinda throws up a flag

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Now I wonder about all those hemi cars they had the other year but the thunderbolt was actually a Georgia race car
Robert

RPOLS3

Well Known Member
Thought those were supposed to be factory built 409 cars. Explain to me about the 65 Impala with the 425 motor and A/C ??? Kinda throws up a flag

According to the paperwork displayed with the car, the 65 was originally a low horse car with factory A/C and the 425 HP was added by a subsequent owner.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
According to the paperwork displayed with the car, the 65 was originally a low horse car with factory A/C and the 425 HP was added by a subsequent owner.

Really, then that makes sense, I couldn't read the paperwork in the picture. Thanks for the reply

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
The white Z-11 was restored by Don Wattie in Canada. Probably in the late 80's ...early 90's.
That red 62 would look great in my red 2-door sedan collection!!!!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl

I think the black 64 Belair was restored in MI. If so...I've got some parts on that car. Guess it ought to go in my collection too???????

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
The white Z-11 was restored by Don Wattie in Canada. Probably in the late 80's ...early 90's.
That red 62 would look great in my red 2-door sedan collection!!!!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl

I think the black 64 Belair was restored in MI. If so...I've got some parts on that car. Guess it ought to go in my collection too???????
Phil,
Wipe your glasses off, according to the sign in front of the "black 64 Bel-Air", it's Daytona blue and I believe it belongs to one of our members.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Tommy.............I wasn't looking at the sign!!! See the 64 and the 62 right below it??? They both look black to me!!!