McCarthy

bobs409

Administrator
What a circus. Keep voting until you get the outcome your looking for. He'll eventually win it. He wins, America loses!

I really don't see much hope for this country ever getting back to normal.

32witha409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
America lost when we couldn't accomplish much in the midterms. Now it's time to fix our miss steps and win big in 24.
I don't think McCarthy as speaker really means much with a slim majority in the House other than he is conservative which is a good thing.
Nothing super far off the Conservative party statistical mid line will pass the house. Same goes with the Senate, nothing far off the libtard mid line will pass. This whole scenario can keep anything extreme from getting passed. JMHO :bow

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You've just had a look into the next 2 years. These clowns will keep arguing to suit their own agendas. They couldn't care less about the people.

bobs409

Administrator
mccarthy is barely a notch up from a democrat so I see little benefit to having him as speaker.

Let's face it, we are DOOMED.

bobs409

Administrator
Looks like he's the new speaker! How did I know that was going to happen? Almost like the lefties had a hand in it. Now the democrats will have their puppet in place. They win again, America loses.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
You've just had a look into the next 2 years. These clowns will keep arguing to suit their own agendas. They couldn't care less about the people.

It will be 6 against the establishment who are not far from being with the other side when business starts. The 6 had some good ideas, term limits being one. A few more were having time to read bills, a sustainable budget, debt ceiling reform, and money to build the wall. None of this will happen now. They had a lot of guts doing what they did. Maybe we need more stalemate in DC, the country may last longer that way. The 6 are more for this country than the establishment I believe.
mccarthy is barely a notch up from a democrat so I see little benefit to having him as speaker.

Let's face it, we are DOOMED.

He's not on my side.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If our elections were honest and we could keep the Rats fingers off the mail in ballots, I think you would see more RepubeiKunts in office the only thing is finding one that REALLY has his heart on the people and the Country! This recent Speaker event was a good look into the Pubes Mafia and what we can expect down the road!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This half breed Rat is trying to start a war in Congress, let's see how McCarthy handles it! I tried to post a note on this news story and they blocked me! Alls I said was that this is just like the Rats to keep a liar and a Pinko Commie spy enabler on the payroll, I guess they didn't like it!!

Mark

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Last edited: