MD Rocking Chair Nationals 2019

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Great turnout!!!!!
Scott Hall with his dad's 62, Paul and Caroline Gavin, Al Loy and his wife and Al looks great!!!!!!, Dennis here with his tribute Z-11 and his lively bride Karin, Hank Gabbert, Tom and Pam Gieb, Bryan Fugate, Mark Steele, Carl Bucks and son-in-law Steven Moyer, Dickiemac and his son Allan, jeze... I know I'm leaving some out. I apologize!!!
Looks like GREAT WEATHER tomorrow!!!!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Who's sleeping with Phil?????????
Anybody take him up on his offer????????
I think he might have scared Pat off!!!!!!!!!!:yikes:back:hide. We love ya Phill, but not enough to sleep with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
And we want pics and videos....

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Phil arrived yesterday in a color coordinated ensemble....................Starched long sleeve WHITE shirt. Starched Blue jeans and cowboy boots driving a sparkling white MAZDA!!!!!!!!!!!....................So much for Mr. Chevy..... Asked for room # 409 at hotel.............so they put him on the roof. Hotel only 2 stories high..........:)

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob Walker with the Loving 63 Chevrolet was the winner. Dave Mills red lit for runner up and Scott "Lil Assassin " red lit for 3rd place.

TREMENDOUS DAY.....to get together see and talk with everyone!!!! Too bad we all live so apart from each other.

Dennis had the time of his life with Wally and Beverly!!!!! I will let Dennis explain it to you.
The quote of the day is from Wally after he drove the car around....."I finished my career going 200 MPH in my race car.....but driving the 63 today meant more to me than any of those other race cars!!!!!! Great visit with everyone here and Wally's old stories!!!! Well worth the price of admission!!!!!! PLUS...the guy who bought the Shaker from Wally was here too.!!!!
I'll post some pictures later......

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Having trouble transferring images from phone to post.
Not many taken by me.

They stopped the races at 1:30 today to let Wally take the Shaker down the track with me as the passenger. What a magic ride!......I got out on the return road and let Beverly take my place. They disappeared into the pits and I walked back to the 409 area.......Wally and Beverly drove the Shaker back about 15 minutes later!....All smiles...... One great moment after another.