Meltdown Drags

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I didn't get it in James 62' but I was able to get my 360 camera into Bobs white 62 Biscayne and Ben's 60' Sky High car. Videos coming soon. i'll post the link on here as soon as I get it done. Tomorrow (7-18-17) it should be up. Dave only got the GOPRO treatment from inside his ride. These new videos are all 360VR. VERY VERY COOL RESULTS!

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I gave this father and son team a 302 short block that had been setting in my basement for lord knows how long.
I thought it would be a good upgrade for them.
It is a .030 over roller 302 block fitted with some JE forged pistons.
They put some AFR heads on it and a Lunati cam.
They ran a 13.06 for the first pass and best to date.
Wyatt the son said it was braking up on the top end to I take a look at it and give them some pointers.
Then he hits the track and blast a 12.59....I think he was a little bet happy.
I wanted to give them a hand on Sunday but they had a problem with water in the fuel cell after the rain storm that passed over Sunday morning.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
This looks like a great/fun event. Maybe we could get a group together to go next year. See if we could have a shootout. All register at one time for a shootout type event or just have fun. I realize it's early to think about this but it looks as if they fill up rather fast. Maybe follow through with whoever was thinking about the possible shootout they were thinking about this year. Just some thought to think about & make plans for next year. Thanks.

Joel