Metal project: Jeep Frame build

bobs409

Administrator
Just sold the old 32 x 11.50 tires and wheels. I put them on craigslist 21 days ago and no bites until yesterday. Got $625 for the set. A guy drove up from York PA. I was going to give up on the Craigslist idea and soon try ebay.

Glad to get rid of them, they hog up too much garage space!! (the money is kinda nice too) :D

Now to get rid of the other stuff laying around... :rub I hate selling large items. :mad5

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Just sold the old 32 x 11.50 tires and wheels. I put them on craigslist 21 days ago and no bites until yesterday. Got $625 for the set. A guy drove up from York PA. I was going to give up on the Craigslist idea and soon try ebay.

Glad to get rid of them, they hog up too much garage space!! (the money is kinda nice too) :D

Now to get rid of the other stuff laying around... :rub I hate selling large items. :mad5
Keep in mind to post on more than one Craigslisting in different large cities around you. Also the vast majority of traffic has switched to Facebook's Marketplace. Recently Marketplace made it easier to search for items outside of 10 miles from everyone's home. That was a real pain and everyone complained and Facebook switched to allow listings beyond that.