Michelle Obama writes a book

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
She/He/IT also caught "leechitus" from being near all those tax dollars for 8 years.

Well Bob not that I'm sticking up for the O'Bummer Bin Laudin family but at least they weren't stealing anything out of the Whitehouse as they left at least that we know of like the Hilly Billy house of ill repute did, I don't know if they finally returned those things or not.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
She does have a disease. It's called cranial recktosis. In layman's terms, it's when you have your head inserted in your ass and you can't breath. It can be fatal if not removed quickly enough. You could expire from suffocation. On rare occasions, even when removing it in time, due to lack of oxygen, you go brain dead, such in her case..

She seems to forget that this country that she once mentioned of not being proud of, is the same country that gave her all these opportunities and advantages to have what she does today. She's just as repulsive as her husband. Couldn't be happier that they are both gone, but not far enough. Kenya has a nice ring to it. She how they both like it there. He could be President of his Mother Land, Carmine.

Carmine you don't give the Dems enough credit these people are true professionals.:crazy They spend the better part of their life with their head's stuck up some party members patute:sick2 and I'm sure they've made special provisions for these insertions why I bet the inside of one of their arss's probably resembles the Taj Mahal and I'm pretty sure that would include some breathing apparatus of the highest quality.:overheat

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Carmine you don't give the Dems enough credit these people are true professionals.:crazy They spend the better part of their life with their head's stuck up some party members patute:sick2 and I'm sure they've made special provisions for these insertions why I bet the inside of one of their arss's probably resembles the Taj Mahal and I'm pretty sure that would include some breathing apparatus of the highest quality.:overheat

Mark
Funny :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
05e2bd4c160aacd8145ea3c31227d988d20880f440b72a1656d08aad24cabf5b.jpg

Blue68cat

Not sure what the Trump means by the way Obama left the military. During the 8 yrs in office, 6 of those years more money was given towards the military than Trump has yet.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not sure what the Trump means by the way Obama left the military. During the 8 yrs in office, 6 of those years more money was given towards the military than Trump has yet.

I haven't see those numbers. Do you have a link? There's other ways to destroy the military. The gay thing, providing sex change operations, sharing bathrooms, and rules of engagement for a few. Destroying morale destroys the military. Personally, and this has nothing to do with Trump, I don't believe women belong in combat.

Blue68cat

I haven't see those numbers. Do you have a link? There's other ways to destroy the military. The gay thing, providing sex change operations, sharing bathrooms, and rules of engagement for a few. Destroying morale destroys the military. Personally, and this has nothing to do with Trump, I don't believe women belong in combat.

Gay thing? Gays have served for years, everyone knew who was what and didn’t care. Shared bathrooms are common when deployed. Rules of engagement? It changes depending upon every situation.
Women don’t belong in combat??? They already do everything men do in combat, just in case you didn’t know. By the way, they aren’t afraid to shoot women, children or whoever the **** is shooting at them. A lot of guys freeze up. And, they pay attention better, follow orders better and can shoot pretty damn good.
What does it matter who serves. At least they aren’t sitting behind computers talking crap acting like they care about their country. Those that serve are actually doing something. Gays, women,and foreigners serve in our military because sooo many either have a silver spoon or are afraid to leave mama or just don’t care.
Those that have served understand. People that haven’t should try not to say anything that hey know nothing about.

Last edited:

chuckl

Well Known Member
Gay thing? Gays have served for years, everyone knew who was what and didn’t care. Shared bathrooms are common when deployed. Rules of engagement? It changes depending upon every situation.
Women don’t belong in combat??? They already do everything men do in combat, just in case you didn’t know. By the way, they aren’t afraid to shoot women, children or whoever the **** is shooting at them. A lot of guys freeze up. And, they pay attention better, follow orders better and can shoot pretty damn good.
What does it matter who serves. At least they aren’t sitting behind computers talking crap acting like they care about their country. Those that serve are actually doing something. Gays, women,and foreigners serve in our military because sooo many either have a silver spoon or are afraid to leave mama or just don’t care.
Those that have served understand. People that haven’t should try not to say anything that hey know nothing about.
Blue68cat, I don't know you from Adam's house cat or what you did in the military but I suspect you have never been in any conflict remotely resembling combat. Being recently discharged from the military qualifies you for nothing.

For you information Romans, Greeks, Italians, Russians, Germans and Japanese, etal. have all experimented with separate homosexual combat units. All failed miserably! The Romans did, in fact, have a homosexual combat unit that distinguished itself in battle. But petty jealousy, sexual assault, murder, treason and insubordination destroyed the unit quickly. Homosexuals have served in the U.S. military with distinction. No one gave a rat's ass until it was forced on the military as a social experiment. The tension between straights and homosexuals have grown, not lessened. Straights are being harassed for not embracing and encouraging recognition of homosexuals, even if this runs counter to one own beliefs. The simple act of ignoring a homosexual can be considered harassment.

Women should NOT serve in combat units! As you put it "Women already do everything men do in combat," is in error. I mean actual face-to-face, kill-or-die combat. Hand-to-hand killing with a knife, helmet, rock, hatchet, bare hands or barbed wire is the ultimate combat. Combat support units are one hell of a lot different than combat. Supply, MP duty, Admin, logistics, MWR or pool life guard in a combat zone is not combat. With rare exceptions, women do not have the physical capabilities to endure. There were women pilots on the Russian Eastern Front. Some of my best friends are women--I am married to one. I don't have to draw a picture of what will happen to a woman who is captured. I can tell you, from personal experience, it is something you do not want to see. If not rescued quickly, a quick death is merciful. Being politically correct will not win wars or keep you alive. It is all fun and games, until the shit hits the fan and women start coming home in body bags. Once you have "seen the elephant," you will not be so cavalier!

Your statement that "....they (women) pay attention better and follow orders better," is laughable. What a crock! What gives you the idea that, "they (women) aren't afraid to shoot women, children or whoever the **** is shooting at them"? How did you come to that conclusion?

I agree with your statement that "People that haven't (served) should try not to say anything that they know nothing about."

Physician, heal thyself!

Chuck

Blue68cat

Blue68cat, I don't know you from Adam's house cat or what you did in the military but I suspect you have never been in any conflict remotely resembling combat. Being recently discharged from the military qualifies you for nothing.

For you information Romans, Greeks, Italians, Russians, Germans and Japanese, etal. have all experimented with separate homosexual combat units. All failed miserably! The Romans did, in fact, have a homosexual combat unit that distinguished itself in battle. But petty jealousy, sexual assault, murder, treason and insubordination destroyed the unit quickly. Homosexuals have served in the U.S. military with distinction. No one gave a rat's ass until it was forced on the military as a social experiment. The tension between straights and homosexuals have grown, not lessened. Straights are being harassed for not embracing and encouraging recognition of homosexuals, even if this runs counter to one own beliefs. The simple act of ignoring a homosexual can be considered harassment.

Women should NOT serve in combat units! As you put it "Women already do everything men do in combat," is in error. I mean actual face-to-face, kill-or-die combat. Hand-to-hand killing with a knife, helmet, rock, hatchet, bare hands or barbed wire is the ultimate combat. Combat support units are one hell of a lot different than combat. Supply, MP duty, Admin, logistics, MWR or pool life guard in a combat zone is not combat. With rare exceptions, women do not have the physical capabilities to endure. There were women pilots on the Russian Eastern Front. Some of my best friends are women--I am married to one. I don't have to draw a picture of what will happen to a woman who is captured. I can tell you, from personal experience, it is something you do not want to see. If not rescued quickly, a quick death is merciful. Being politically correct will not win wars or keep you alive. It is all fun and games, until the shit hits the fan and women start coming home in body bags. Once you have "seen the elephant," you will not be so cavalier!

Your statement that "....they (women) pay attention better and follow orders better," is laughable. What a crock! What gives you the idea that, "they (women) aren't afraid to shoot women, children or whoever the **** is shooting at them"? How did you come to that conclusion?

I agree with your statement that "People that haven't (served) should try not to say anything that they know nothing about."

Physician, heal thyself!

Chuck

Come to that conclusion, I’ve seen it. Maybe you should check yourself guy.
You obviously know nothing about the military anymore. It’s not just Infantry kicking down doors, conducting searches,running gun trucks. Oh, BTW, women serve with Ifantry units as medics. Yes they go out on patrols, as chem units, engineers, MPs, support,etc

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
During WWII, On my late fathers Corvette, if you were a poofter when you enlisted and posted, you had to be a good swimmer, typically you would be lost at sea.
In regards to active service, and you guys who were involved with this I truly respect your sacrifice, ( I never have been in service in any form ), there are far more support staff than active staff, guys that actually get shot at or shoot, yet you go to the RSL (Returned Veterans organisations) it's usually the loud mouth head storeman claiming the victories and looking for the pat on the back, the true warrior is far more subdued due to their active service. My father refused to go to the RSL because of this.