Michelle Obama writes a book

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. Just read that Michelle Obama wrote a book and in it, she said she would never forgive President Trump for one thing: he started this birther movement. Hmm.....................Let's see here. Back then, wasn't it and maybe still is questionable, as to where Obummer was born. Was it Kenya or Hawaii??? He got real crappy over this challenge. If I recall correctly, a photo copy of his birth certificate was produced which was real grainy at best. There was also a word used to describe his ethnic background which wasn't even in vogue for that time period, giving value to a fraud. They tried to contact doctors, nurses, etc., who could attest to his being born in Hawaii, but couldn't find any. Really doesn't matter anymore, but I always felt he wasn't born in the US, therefore should never have been President. We know he certainly wasn't qualified to lead. President Trump made a nice rebuttal. He said he would never forgive Obummer for the way he left the military. So Michelle, who cares what you think. Didn't matter back then and certainly matters even less now. Enjoy your retirement. You're living the dream on our money, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
It matters to me! These leeches are still getting tax dollars for LIFE with 24/7 security, free health care, yearly pensions and enjoying freedom and it needs to END! Shouldn't it be a crime to give a phony FORGED birth certificate? How about taking the job of POTUS while you know you are not a U.S. born citizen? Or using false SSN's? This needs to be brought into the light and make them pay with LIFE IN PRISON! (seize all their assets too to go back to the tax payers!)

floyd

Well Known Member
Someone mail them photos of these people trying to invade the US,and tell here look what you started!And shove that book right up her ass!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It matters to me! These leeches are still getting tax dollars for LIFE with 24/7 security, free health care, yearly pensions and enjoying freedom and it needs to END! Shouldn't it be a crime to give a phony FORGED birth certificate? How about taking the job of POTUS while you know you are not a U.S. born citizen? Or using false SSN's? This needs to be brought into the light and make them pay with LIFE IN PRISON! (seize all their assets too to go back to the tax payers!)

Bob the multimillionaire O'Bummer family probably takes the paltry little sum they get from his pension and pays for their takeout food and it also pays for their lawn care performed by illegals inside their walled off mansion estate.

Mark

floyd

Well Known Member
We could use them for reasons for birth control?Why humans should never have sex with a donkey!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was profoundly saddened when she said that she was ashamed of this country I mean what could have happened to this poor thing while living here in this country. And if this wasn't sad enough now she says in her book that now she can no longer smile anymore I Mean we need to get to the bottom of this and put this poor little thing out of her misery like maybe give them a couple more million.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ump’s-inauguration/ar-BBPBvni?ocid=spartandhp

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I was profoundly saddened when she said that she was ashamed of this country I mean what could have happened to this poor thing while living here in this country. And if this wasn't sad enough now she says in her book that now she can no longer smile anymore I Mean we need to get to the bottom of this and put this poor little thing out of her misery like maybe give them a couple more million.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ump’s-inauguration/ar-BBPBvni?ocid=spartandhp

Mark
She does have a disease. It's called cranial recktosis. In layman's terms, it's when you have your head inserted in your ass and you can't breath. It can be fatal if not removed quickly enough. You could expire from suffocation. On rare occasions, even when removing it in time, due to lack of oxygen, you go brain dead, such in her case..

She seems to forget that this country that she once mentioned of not being proud of, is the same country that gave her all these opportunities and advantages to have what she does today. She's just as repulsive as her husband. Couldn't be happier that they are both gone, but not far enough. Kenya has a nice ring to it. She how they both like it there. He could be President of his Mother Land, Carmine.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Hi everyone. Just read that Michelle Obama wrote a book and in it, she said she would never forgive President Trump for one thing: he started this birther movement. Hmm.....................Let's see here. Back then, wasn't it and maybe still is questionable, as to where Obummer was born. Was it Kenya or Hawaii??? He got real crappy over this challenge. If I recall correctly, a photo copy of his birth certificate was produced which was real grainy at best. There was also a word used to describe his ethnic background which wasn't even in vogue for that time period, giving value to a fraud. They tried to contact doctors, nurses, etc., who could attest to his being born in Hawaii, but couldn't find any. Really doesn't matter anymore, but I always felt he wasn't born in the US, therefore should never have been President. We know he certainly wasn't qualified to lead. President Trump made a nice rebuttal. He said he would never forgive Obummer for the way he left the military. So Michelle, who cares what you think. Didn't matter back then and certainly matters even less now. Enjoy your retirement. You're living the dream on our money, Carmine.

Obozo's birth certificate was photo shopped and there is a video on youtube that proves it and besides Mooshell is a man so cares what it writes about.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
No surprises there about Obummers birth certificate being fraudulent. I always felt it was. By way of the US Constitution and other means, he was never qualified to be President. How is it, he and other unnamed Demo-craps (Clintons) get away with obvious crimes. Where is this fair and equal justice for all??? Sounds like alot of bull crap to me.
I just finished reading a book about President Nixon and the Watergate scandal. He was implicated in some wrong doing and resigned the Presidency, based on nothing more then an allegation. With impeachment looming, he left office. I really think he got some crappy, absolutely terrible, advice from his advisors. He should have stayed on and fought this. Whatever he supposedly did, it makes him look like a choir boy, a beginner in comparison to others. Politics sicken me, Carmine.