MIDWAY

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
Candy and I went tonight and it was unbelievable!!!!
We have a lot of our members here that probably had a father, brother, uncle or a close friend who were in the war. It's stunning to anyone who does......and does not know what war is all about!!!!
Great actors and photography!!!! We saw it in 4D. 2 and 3 D was missing!!!! But your seat reacted to the image on the screen and rocked and rolled and you had air and water for special effects!!!
Great movie to see on Veteran's Day!!!!

PS.....Veterans Day was started in my home town of Emporia, KS and my mother was in the parade.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Unfortunately I have broken an almost 40 year rule I have, that rule is I don't work on Veterans Day period. I don't even know how it happened, but I agreed to it. It is only for about 3-4 hours tomorrow from about 4pm to 7pm. I cannot believe I agreed to it. Therefore I have to apologize to myself and to all other Veterans. :wtf:dunno:facepalm I should turn in my dog tags for this transgression.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Unfortunately I have broken an almost 40 year rule I have, that rule is I don't work on Veterans Day period. I don't even know how it happened, but I agreed to it. It is only for about 3-4 hours tomorrow from about 4pm to 7pm. I cannot believe I agreed to it. Therefore I have to apologize to myself and to all other Veterans. :wtf:dunno:facepalm I should turn in my dog tags for this transgression.
You're good.
I worked all day and would have joined my friends doing a missing man formation flyover of a veterans funeral but my plane is down.