Milan Dragway, Milan Mi. 1987 63 409 on a 2 barrel carb

david montanbeau

Well Known Member
Thank you Steve. When I catch a breath, I'll have the story on how that car came to birth. Its a interesting story behind it.

Last edited:

david montanbeau

Well Known Member
Last edited:

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I bet its a good story, I wanna hear it. Auburn sounds like a good ride on the cycle . What kind of dodge parts do you sell? Im building a 31 3 window 392 hemi. Nice 348!

Steve

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Is that Auburn, Michigan which is just east of Midland or Auburn Hills, Michigan which is the headquarters for Chrysler is located

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Last edited:

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Made a run in the 62 Belair to Milan last Saturday for their Nostalgia Drags, car show ,and swap meet. Great weather and great turnout of race cars and show cars, pretty good swap meet also. Great Lakes Gassers had a really good turnout of 40 cars. Put on a good showing . Had some nostalgia alky funny cars, also a stick shift shootout. Drive up to Milan was about 150 mile round trip, very nice cruise for the '09. Life don't get much better than this. Forgot to take pictures, sorry.

david montanbeau

Well Known Member
Do you know if this car was featured in a super Chevy magazine prior to lettered ......with aftermarket wheels.......... I thought I remembered seeing that car......The one I’m thinking of had a roll bar installed and it had a helmet/head pad right above the driver seat

Or after........???
I really don't remember. I thought that we put this car together from parts left over from the 409 cars that I was putting together.

Attachments

• Clone-1 (7).JPG
    Clone-1 (7).JPG
    60 KB · Views: 15