Mini Mike

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
84d1cdadaa62f134f9af9ea82569998ca312283adaac89c199b1ac85ef735a2a.gif

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Did anyone watch the Dems debate last night it was hilarious ? It was every bit as good as the first one, lots of bloodshed and Libatard anger to one another.
:laugh4

Mark
Yes I watched it as much as I could stomach, it was a real circus you couldn't hear sh$t as they were all trying to scream over each other. They were all trying to outdo each other as to who did more for the blacks, what a joke. GREAT JOB CBS!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
"How in the hell, did that guy become a Billionaire?"

He was the first to found a company some 40 years ago that offered access to financial information to businesses and individuals who trade in markets and securities. There are tens of thousands of end users (almost all banking institutions and most day traders) who pay $2K each month for a "Bloomberg Terminal" that connects them with the markets and offers proprietary market information. Most if this information is not current on the open Web and therefore this "connection" allows traders to do business backed by informative choice.

It was a great idea back before the Internet was even called the InterWeb and Bloomberg LP has continued to lead the market in this lucrative area. I first was exposed to similar opportunities when I was in my first year of grad school (1974) but did not grasp the significance of the possibilities :(.

I had been doing limited things (FTP and SMTP) on the ARPAnet back in the 70s (before it was called "the Internet") and didn't grasp those possibilities either. I also remember the pre-WWW era (searching archives with crude search engines before the days of Yahoo! and later Google) and didn't get that either. I once met Sergei Brin (co-founder of Google and one of the wealthiest in Silicon Valley) and asked him how his search engine worked (a dumb question even for me). His reply was "if I told you I'd have to kill you" :) :) :).

TomK

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My bank has some of my money invested in low risk bonds and crap I just called them today to tell them to reel in my money because that Damn virus is kicking the crap out of the market.

Mark