Mothers Day

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
James,so sorry for your loss.Losing my mom was the toughest thing I ever went through.Thoughts and prayers.

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
James, very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family. I lost my mom 26 years ago but i still talk to her every day and ask her for guidance. Its a very hard thing to deal with. Sounds like she lived a good long life. Now is the time to remember all the good times and all the great things you did with and for each other. Prayers sent to you and your family. And may your Mom rest in peace !

Last edited:

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry for your loss James. I loss my mom back in 2015 to congestive heart failure that is a real struggle to live with. Hang in there!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
James sorry to hear about your mother. This sounds cruel but I think you have to ask your mother if she want's one . My mother at around 90 said she did not want one,she just wanted to go without. Unfortunately when that situation come up my brother told the doctors to do it without consulting me or my sister. My mother got out of surgery she was mad at my brother after she found out. So then she went to a nursing home and never a day went by without reminding us that this was not her wish. She had no life in the four years in that nursing home. I felt so sorry for her. She passed at 95 . I know it's a tough decision and know what you are going through.

You make good argument for asking or knowing what the LivingWill would be ........my grandmother was 90 when she finally passed, and at 90 her mind was very strong but her body had become frail .......but she had a good life she wasn’t depressed and she said she had lived long enough and it made it easier on her and us when she Just decided and spoke her true intentions she wanted to go ........it’s the people that love them that want to be selfish and hang on for themselves( justifiably so) the first consideration should always be the person ..........it’s too bad pets can’t speak.....

I chose not to edit or delete what I had just written..... I’m sorry I wasn’t current with your posting .....and hadn’t seen that you had stated that your mother had passed ......I’m very sorry James, my prayers and sympathies ...God bless