Mowing the lawn

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
At the old house. There she laid in the ditch. Lots of milk going to waste. Funny coincidence, but we saw a fawn right by our new house the night before. It was old enough not to have spots. I said something to Mary it must have been born early possibly. Anyhow the fawn seemed to be looking for Mom and headed south towards our old house. I just wondered if this was mom in the ditch a mile and a half away??No milk for fawn and thus Doe's offspring is toast.IMG_20190606_143823824.jpg

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Had a buddy of mine in Michigan purchase a mare only to find she was pregnant. Then a new born baby mule showed up in the pasture one day. The mare died giving birth and they decided to bottle feed the mule. After several days of 24-7 every two hours of bottle feeding, they gave up and found a farmer nearby that took the new born.

Have you ever tried to bottle feed a baby deer?

TomK

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Had a buddy of mine in Michigan purchase a mare only to find she was pregnant. Then a new born baby mule showed up in the pasture one day. The mare died giving birth and they decided to bottle feed the mule. After several days of 24-7 every two hours of bottle feeding, they gave up and found a farmer nearby that took the new born.

Have you ever tried to bottle feed a baby deer?

TomK

Not yet.........................:winner:winner:winner:winner