Mr Clean

Mr Clean

Supporting Member 1
Hello Everyone. I live in Destin Fl. Just joined this forum today. (Donated First Then Joined). Anyway i have actively been buying and building chevy cars since i was 12 yrs old. 54 now. Current projects is a 55 Belair 2dr hardtop, 61 Belair 2dr sedan, and a 73 corvette tt. Have my hands full for sure. I enjoy looking at chevys being built/or complete. Also like to buy and trade parts to help complete projects. Looking forward to meeting true chevy lovers, sharing info and finding parts. From what i have read so far looks like i joined a cool chevy meeting place. Regards, Mr Clean.:cheers

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Welcome to the nut house

A lot of good people and information on hear

We all want to see pics of cars and projects
Have a good weekend

:cheers
Roger

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Warning! Active participation on this site can cause an uncureable disease otherwise known as W-engine fever. The only possible treatments which provide some respite but no cure are regular visits here, W-engine sightings, and ultimately ownership of a W-engine.

Welcome to the W-engine ward:hug

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Mr. clean. Looks like you and I have been doing this crazy car thing for about the same amount of time. Although I stated out as a F:eek:rd guy I was quickly cured by a 62 327 Impala that could eat my stang for a snack. Have had numeruos Tri fives and sixtys cars and currently have a 51, 52, 56, 69 All Chevy's:cheers

Mr Clean

Supporting Member 1
In The Beginning

Welcome Mr. clean. Looks like you and I have been doing this crazy car thing for about the same amount of time. Although I stated out as a F:eek:rd guy I was quickly cured by a 62 327 Impala that could eat my stang for a snack. Have had numeruos Tri fives and sixtys cars and currently have a 51, 52, 56, 69 All Chevy's:cheers

Back at ya, Wengine. I started out riding with my dad who always had a car that was loud and fast. He never worked on them though. I would be polishing the chrome reverse rims, fenderwell headers, at the age of six. Built about 100 model cars before i was ten. My dad would buy em, hot rod em and sell or trade em for another. My first car was a 63 4dr belair, original 327 300 hp 3 on the tree. Bought it from my odest brother for $75. I was 12 years old. Motor was blown, bought a 61 impala 348 car that came with a 409/ 409 horse engine that did'nt run. Paid $75 for everything. Anyway pulled the 348 out and traded the impala for a super T-10 4 spd, and dropped in the 409 and T-10. Took me two years of hitchhiking with a small tool box 35 miles one way on saturdays to work on my car, in a cow pasture next to my dad's friend who had a full blown garage. The old man that owned the garage and cow pasture did'nt have room for my car near his garage. (i really think he was getting tired of all the questions.) So he kept me as far away as possible. Well thats how i got started, and have owned and built plenty of cars. Have never stopped sweating, bleeding, building, or dreaming about chevys, for i have owned over a hundred of them. Hope this did'nt bore anyone, This is my way of introducing myself.:cheers

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No bordum here Mr Clean thats what its all about. Building them, driving them racing them, showing them and talking about them:brow