Mueller report released

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yup. That's true. Released this past Friday to AG Barr. Hi everyone. Now, we'll see where this takes us. When Barr was being questioned at his confirmation hearing for the AG position, he said he wouldn't be influenced by the WH and would be very transparent, releasing as much as possible. So, here we have one man who is going to make the decision of what we can and can't see. Reminds me some of Comey and we know how that went. Nancy Pelosi has already gone on record saying she doesn't want a redacted version; she wants the whole report. As many know, I can't stand that woman, but this time she is correct. I agree with her 110%. This investigation has gone on for 22 months and cost us 25 million dollars. Unless there is a legitimate issue of top secret security that could harm our country if revealed, we as citizens of the US, have a right to see this report in it's entirety. We have a right to know about our Presidents behavior with other countries. President Trump has been hounded by this investigation almost on a daily basis. He's called it a hoax and witch hunt. So, let us take a look at the report and we can decide ourselves what it is. Funny thing, he also wants the entire report released to the American people. WOW. That's a pretty bold move. By saying that, he must know there is no Russian collusion. Yup. This coming week will be very interesting. Can't wait to see how surgical Barr becomes. Just before posting this, one of the channels listed a survey they just conducted. Unknown scientific or anything about how it was done. In was in re. to the Mueller report. 50% felt it was politically motivated. 45% said it was something that had to be done. 5% had no opinion. Wonder it they know who Mueller was/is :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm, Carmine.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The fact that the report is done and there are no charges brought against or even insinuated against Trump tells you everything.
The dems want it in it's entirety so they can dream up issues where there are none. Their game plan is to further discredit Trump to try to derail his 2020 efforts.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
22 months of this witch hunt and the conclusion is "Nothing on Trump". As the witch hunt was winding down it was becoming obvious that Mueller had nothing on Trump so now they started up a separate witch hunt in NY city.
I hope Trump is able to cut off some heads in the next two years as payback and then is REELECTED:pepper
That'll really piss off these snowflakes

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
b9a5b5c5458ccd7e6b085703bf28dc1e706f35ef0800ca7dd5e31c272248212c.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I mentioned some time ago, that I could care less what Muellers investigation might find re. Trump and Russian collusion. I didn't care then and I don't have to care now, because they found nothing. Even if true, which it isn't, this is what some politicians do to get elected. They dig up dirt on each other and seek help wherever they find it. So what. It can be a dirty business. That doesn't bother me one bit. You would think that many would find positive things about this report. But no, not the left wing media. Actually, I think they are disappointed. They don't praise Trump for no involvement in this, instead, their first statement is "this report doesn't exonerate him on any obstruction charge". They just won't quit. Are never happy. Crybabies. Whiners. I think this report is a big boost to Trumps reelection. BTW, 16 lawyers, 40 FBI personnel and 13 countries were involved in this. Maybe before shutting it down completely, they could refocus on Hillarious, Carmine.