Mueller report released

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The ASSholes, on the left cried, that the President better let Mueller finish his report, and not fire him.:rolleyes Now, they won't believe the final decision. :dunno Listened to Donna Brastrap today. She has a pretty negative mouth, for someone, that belongs in jail. :batWhat is wrong with Fox.:dunno Juan Williams, Jessica Tardlof and Jerkraldo, are enough, for any normal person, that is forced to listen to them.:bang

Junky

Well Known Member
Watched the morning "news", and they were interviewing a number of Demoncraps. The one thing that I took away from what all of them have said so far, it now they want to know what standard Mueller used to decide that there was "no collusion", and "no interference when he talked to Commie". It appears that since Mueller found nothing, that the Demoncraps are going to go after Mueller himself. All this reminds me on an old joke from the 1950's.
A lady walks into the butcher shop, and asks to examine a chicken. She proceeds to lift one wing, and sniff, then the other wing, and sniffs. Then she looks into the neck cavity, and sniffs, and then turns the chicken around, and closely examines the other end of the chicken, and sniffs. She then hands the chicken back to the butcher, and says "there is something wrong with this chicken!". The butcher puts the chicken back on the hook, and gently says to the woman "Lady, do you think that you could pass an examination like that?"
It is my thought that if the Demoncraps keep beating the drums that Trump "is guilty of something", but they can't find that something, that the Republicans are going to open up Pandora's box and start looking into what the DNC, Hitlery and all the rest of the people in the FBI & the Justice Bureau were doing while they were spying on Trump prior to the election. There appears to be a lot of dirt on the other side of the floor that has been allowed to be swept under the rug, while Mueller worked on his investigation. Now, it is going to be the Republicans in the Senate that are going to bring that dirt out in the open, and give it the light of day that it deserves.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
After two years of watching a hand picked bunch of Trump haters investigate his every move awake or asleep I have started unfriending people on Facebook that will not accept the outcome. Life is to short to allow these truly ignorant individuals to upset my day.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
After two years of watching a hand picked bunch of Trump haters investigate his every move awake or asleep I have started unfriending people on Facebook that will not accept the outcome. Life is to short to allow these truly ignorant individuals to upset my day.

Facebook?

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
8dc857e5b0b457d5f8069060b7ab5b82b7c714a4d2e0d23c4d44193b51762bbe.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
At first I thought it was a pez dispenser!

Clint as I looked at Junks post I was thinking the same thing, Pez would have to come up with a new flavor that tasted and smelled like Schift maybe even put a little corn in there for texture.

Mark.