Mueller report released

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
ff5b337191db88c66b0592b70df4f99b580bb2b306bab759ccafedede0a8fa76.gif

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well we all know now that Mueller didn't even write the report. Andrew Weissman wrote the report and it was kind of funny that Mueller didn't even recognize some of the stuff that was being read about the report. The liberal progressives put him through this hearing and totally destroyed his reputation! They truly do not have any honor or any morality, and the big take was that Trump had mentioned that somebody should stop this investigation so they are claiming that that was obstruction. Mueller said he finished his report everybody cooperated so how can that be obstruction. Another dream for the liberal progressives flush down the toilet. I'm just happy that this has been their platform for the last 2 .5 years. The only thing they know his character assassination and calling people racist. Things are getting more interesting every day to me, and I can't wait to the AG reports done. And the fisa abuse is in the horizon. I wonder how long Comey will last in prison with the people he put there with his lies?:dunno2:tantrum:furious

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The sad thing is it NOT over. It will not be over for a very long time, so be prepared to hear more about it. After all, you would not want our legislators to actually do what they were sent to Washington to do like run the country for the people :dunno2 The irony of the whole thing is this. The left mostly, however there are people from the right, claim Russia interfered with our election. BIG FING Deal! What a bunch of hypocrits. The US has interfered with elections around the world, including installing puppet governments. So now that it is allegedly done to us its somehow different? :wtf

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You mean like when Obama sent his minions over to Israel to try to keep Benjamin Hetanyahu from getting re-elected as prime minister? And by the way used American taxpayer dollars to do it with? Hippocrates is an understatement, but when you have the news media on your side lack of news is just as bad as fake news!!!!:splat

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Israel, is just one of sooooooooooo many the US had interfered with, along with so many other countries that have done the same thing. It was just our turn. It also seems to me that there had to be very few people, very few people that the Russians influenced. Most everyone had already decided that they were voting for Trump or Clinton. If anything it just entrenched supporters on both sides to dig in and stay with their candidate of choice.

bobs409

Administrator
The real sad part is nobody has been held accountable and most likely never will be. DC isn't a swamp, it's a sewer! obama should lead the way to the gallows but instead, we keep forking over tax dollars for his 24/7 security, pension, health care and who knows what else!

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
It seems to me some people are missing the point. The Russia KGB interfered in our election and is doing everything they can to undermine our country. Russia is run by a bunch of criminals and can't compete with us in a fair way so they are trying to divide us against each other. Unfortunately many people are falling for the Russia tactics. I for one am not. The sooner we realize who is the real enemy of the country and do things to stop the Russia's from interfering in our government then the better off we all will be.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It seems to me some people are missing the point. The Russia KGB interfered in our election and is doing everything they can to undermine our country. Russia is run by a bunch of criminals and can't compete with us in a fair way so they are trying to divide us against each other. Unfortunately many people are falling for the Russia tactics. I for one am not. The sooner we realize who is the real enemy of the country and do things to stop the Russia's from interfering in our government then the better off we all will be.

We really don't need Russia's help dividing us. We know who the real enemy is. The real enemy is the lack of education and common sense by the voting public. The enemy is the people who elect these people, and refuse to hold them accountable or throw them out. The enemy is our system that has sunk to such a low that the best people we could find for the 2016 Presidential election was Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. People who blame places like Russia for our problems should look inward. Did Russia try and influence our election? Yes they did. Did they hold a gun to anyone's head? No they didn't. We are our own worst enemy. We did this to our country, Russia had very little to do with it.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
And the Demoshits came out today asking for Mullers Grand Jury secrets. This will not end period. They have done the same things they are accusing Trump of, so that is NOT the issue. The issue is the blatant hate from the left for Trump. It is so consuming of them that they cannot see what a mess of things they have made in this country. And what a fool of themselves they are making. There is literally nothing he could ever do or say that these people would not criticize. Trump could give every person on the left a million dollars tax free, educate their children for free, buy them all houses outright with new cars. And the left would complain and call him a racist. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.