My 66 Impala gets some lovin today. :)

bobs409

Administrator
Decided this morning that it was time to give my 66 Impala some attention today so I treated her (or is it a him?) to a nice sudsy wash in the driveway followed by a "claying" and a wax as well as some fresh Premium. (YUM!) :D We went for two nice rides on some country roads too! (about 80 miles worth) Spent the whole day together.

The weather was absolutely beautiful today, low humidity for a change, 78 degrees and no better way to spend it than with a beautiful old Chevy! I sure love this car. Just like the General made it and perfect just as it is, no customization needed. :love

100_9717.jpg100_9718.jpg

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice Bob, I took my 59 to see Springsteen on Sunday in Moncton. About 400 miles return, the concert and the car were great. It has dog dish too.

Don

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
That Black looks awesome, Bob.:clap Nice car.:bow So tell us, Bob. Did you, and the car, ahhhh, you know.:love:roll

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Very nice car Bob, I think the 65/66 cars drive great and look just cool. I just forced mine to go 95mph in Eureka Ca and loved every foot of it. Pat :dance