My dad passed away.

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
sorry for your lose
I lost both my parents 62 years ago and still have thoughts of them although I really never knew them
prayers to your family

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
sorry for your loss. i still miss my dad. but your father had a quick and painless death and you should be grateful for that. most of us
here on this site, i bet, have lost or seen someone go out very hard. God Bless your family. jim

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
So sorry, Wally. You and your family, will be in our Prayers. Always hard, when someone passes near the holiday's. Always...

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
So very sorry for your loss. You only have one Daddy!
I lost mine years ago but never a day goes by that I don't think of him.
Trust me you will do the same, only with a big smile.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Sorry for your loss Wally Giny & I have you and your family in our prayers.
I lost my Dad back in 1994. He was 92 when he passed. He was living with Giny & I and he died in his sleep. As most of us , I think of my Dad every day.
:pray:pray
:crazy:cheers

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I lost my dad 30 years ago -he was only 68. I think about the good times with him.
Sorry for your loss.
Paul

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
As Steve said, Candy and I were on our way up to Rock Rapids to see Steve and get the Belair. I called him from about 2 hours away to let him know where we were, and he told us of his dad's passing. But, Steve told us to come on up. We were that close and he just wanted to finish the deal. I thanked him for his time and really enjoyed talking to Steve and his friend Zack. We didn't stay long.
For the short time we were there, I really enjoyed meeting Steve. I never met his dad obviously......but I know his dad is proud of him!!!

Last edited:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Steve:

Sorry to learn of your loss. Like others, I have lost my Dad as well. I'd like to thing that he's in a better place now. We should cherish our loved ones as long as we can, then reflect back on that as the future unfolds.

Best, TomK

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Our sincerest condolences Steve to you and your family. Thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Gav

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad.
I think you're right to take comfort in the way he didn't have to spend his last years in the hospital.
My mother passed away in a similar way to your dad. Once I got over the immediate shock, I was happy that she went the way she did.
It sounds like your dad lived a happy life. You can't ask for more than that.