My new box

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I was afraid I was going to throw my back out trying to get some the drawers open on my old box.
And as stated the trade in worked out real well.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That’s the same reasoning I got mine the dealer just made the deal too good to say no. I think if I remember correctly I paid 5,000 plus my trade in for the setup in the previous picture minus the side locker. Like James said the slides on a good box work so much better than a cheaper box! And the drawers lock so when your moving from one bay to another your drawers don’t open on there own.

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have box envy.....all have is a small rolling Kennedy box that I bought at an estate sale (plus a no-name box that is worn out).....am always keeping an eye open, but just can't justify spending the $$ right now.

bobs409

Administrator
I recently bought one from Harbor Freight and for the price, you can't beat it! I got a 7 drawer 26 x 22 rollable made by U.S, General and I'm using it as the base for my milling machine to replace the useless one it came with. (didn't use wheels as it's staying there) Love the full extension drawer slides. They are having a parking lot sale coming up June 8, 9 & 10 with this one for $229.99

bobs409

Administrator
I remembered to snap some pics of my new garage furniture. The red one is the one I mentioned above for my mill (still have to make a metal top for it) and I also got one of their black Yukon rolling work benches (left wheels off) for my mini-lathe. Got it on sale for $199.99

I'm stepping up in the world! Somebody is gonna have a lot of work selling all my stuff off when I kick the bucket. :teehee

DSCN1614.jpgDSCN1615.jpgDSCN1616.jpg