My New Impala???

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
My daughter recently spied this in Estes Park, CO. and thought I would be interested in buying it knowing how I like convertibles. Maybe it could be the home of my 409 motor with a stroker kit???
Robert

Attachments

• estes park impala.jpg
    estes park impala.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 141
  • estes park impala2.jpg
    estes park impala2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 94

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Looks good to me!!!!!!!!

At least it already has your style of rims and suspension!!!!!!!!!!!:roll :roll :roll :roll I have an oil pan if your serious!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, You forgot to mention the matching steering wheel. Yep, I can see Robert slid way down in the seat, just cruising along.......... :roll :roll

bobs409

Administrator
Yep, I can hear the rap music blaring out and see him cruisin' with his homies. :D

Sorry Robert, I was just kidding. :p

I hope you get it and return it to it's former glory. :beerbang

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
nice steering wheel

Ya know why the bad boz like the chain link steering wheel?

It reminds them of being in hand cuffs.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I kind of liked that steering wheel because I can slide under it real easy!!!!!!!!!:D
Robert
Oh I forgot it comes with accesory wheels so I don't have to ask the forum which wheels fit and I know they look good on it.:roll

Attachments

• estes park impala wheels.jpg
    estes park impala wheels.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 31

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yep, I can hear the rap music blaring out and see him cruisin' with his homies. :D

Sorry Robert, I was just kidding. :p

I hope you get it and return it to it's former glory. :beerbang

Yeah and the front wheels bouncing off the ground...:roll :roll

I think the gold market is pretty good right now. You may want to consider melting those wheels down and making some cool jewelry that you can sport while cruising in your new cheby man...:roll :roll Then cash in on the rest for dingle balls to finisher er off...Esay...:roll :roll :takethat

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Driving lessons

Hey man,, I know the dude who owned that car !!!

He can give you some good lessons on how to drive it !!

After you get it down dude, you can pick up a hitchhiker !!!:roll

Attachments

• Cheech n Chong2.jpg
    Cheech n Chong2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 37

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
DQ.. Thanks for those video's I hadn't seen "up in smoke " in years. Damn did I laugh this am at those posts....But I have two comments. On the first one did you notice how he gets into the car. Man no way on that one!!!! The 2nd which was the movie I forgot about the chain link steering wheel in his car. Loved that scene!!! I might call Kelli back and tell her I want the car as is for a conversation piece around here. Thanks for the laughs
Robert

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
DQ.. Thanks for those video's I hadn't seen "up in smoke " in years. Damn did I laugh this am at those posts....But I have two comments. On the first one did you notice how he gets into the car. Man no way on that one!!!! The 2nd which was the movie I forgot about the chain link steering wheel in his car. Loved that scene!!! I might call Kelli back and tell her I want the car as is for a conversation piece around here. Thanks for the laughs
Robert

DQ, I 2nd that. I laughed my a$$ off as well. I forgot about the Labrador....:roll :roll :roll :roll I also liked the license plate on the 64'.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yeh,, I gotta see "Up in Smoke" at least every year or so !!

Those two guys can have you rolling on the floor for hours !!
Any of their movies are great to watch,,,

Before they had movies,,, we rolled one of their ,, "hey man,,, what kinda joint is that man?" "It`s a heavy duty joint man " joints ,put on one of thier albums and spit beer all over the place !!!:roll :roll :cheers

Nothing better then the way thay talked !!
I can still hear their accents !!!

"YOU RUINED MY RECORD,, MAN" :roll :roll :roll

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I have to "go into town" tonight and am planning on stopping by blockbuster to rent their dvd "up in smoke". Ann is in Virginia this week and it's just me and Max down here. If you all don't hear from me in a few days send MacKenzie or PaintJohn1 down here to the rescue
Robert

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
HEY! DOUBLE BUBBLE! COME ON, I'LL GIVE YOU A RIDE.

LOL that is ONE FUNNY FUNNY MOVIE!!!

bigjune62

you guys need to have an open mind, lowriders may not be your style, but at least they have the enthusiasm for classic chevy's, yes they may install hydraulic or air systems, but so do hot rodders, i like cars, be it domestic, imports or whatever, and i appreciate the work and detail all builders put into their cars. be it absolutely stock to radically modified .

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I like most of them :cool: Some of the color schemes though go beyond my color spectrum. A 63 with four corner rams and a spark bar is pretty cool as long as it's a nice black or red color :D

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
you guys need to have an open mind, lowriders may not be your style, but at least they have the enthusiasm for classic chevy's, yes they may install hydraulic or air systems, but so do hot rodders, i like cars, be it domestic, imports or whatever, and i appreciate the work and detail all builders put into their cars. be it absolutely stock to radically modified .

I think we can all agree the lowriders have contributed to the hobbie...We were just having some fun...By the way you spelled cheby wrong...:roll :roll :roll