My New Project 1963 AC B1

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The grill is a piece of aluminum expanded metal and the top was missing a piece. I couldn't find replacement metal that was close enough, so for now I've just used some scrap aluminum and made a trim piece for the top. I was going to polish it, but then I remembered I have a roll of engine turned vinyl. So I figured why not use that. I will probably use the same vinyl to cover the "used to be chromed" grill retainers.20180807_065721.jpg20180807_065856.jpg

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks James. A little reorganizing today for a temporary photo studio. My wife and daughter were taking pictures of rabbits for a contest that the Thrianta rabbit club is having. They're picking photos for next years club calendar. I didn't get any rabbits photos though.20180826_175048.jpg

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well my wife did comment a few months ago that I need to start getting rid of stuff, because she doesn't want to have to deal with it if something happens to me. :wtfBut , I kinda agreed with her so I started dragging my old snowmobiles out where I could clean them off and moved my old hemi out of the shed so I can start trying to sell off some of the stuff I know I'll never use. One step at a time.:D

Junky

Well Known Member
I have both the garages and the cellar stuffed with "stuff", that I don't need. Problem is that I am just to damn old to give a damn about anything. She keeps saying that she has nightmares thinking of what to do with all of it. I keep telling her, that I have to leave something for her next husband to deal with. My biggest problem is that I can't find some of the things that I need to finish my cars. My hedge trimmer was missing for almost a year, and I found it when I was looking for something else. If I organize everything, then I will have to get rid of 95% of it. I admit that I have a problem. It is called old age, and I just don't give a damn! My friends call me "Grumpy", but my real name is "Cantankerous"!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
This a bit morbid....but I asked Susan what she would do with all my stuff...assuming I went first. She thought a moment and said she thought she would just lock the doors and forget about it...probably includes me too!
Going somewhere???:D