My new project just reared it's ugly head...

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Surely you won't put that crappy intake on that nice motor??????Better get a new one!!!!!!!:crazy:crazy:D

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Are those engines, still called Target Master, Bob.:dunno
When I worked at Chevrolet there were 2 versions of the "TARGET MASTER engine assemblies. The early ones were 350 s to replace the 350 Olds diesels that blew up. They were light blue in color. They were called GOODWRENCH engines. The later versions were called GM Target master Engines and were painted Black.. I believe all Target Master engines had Target Master decals on the Valve covers. The early (Blue ) ones had Good wrench decals/:rub
:crazy:cheers

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes,Skip.All of the Chevy 2 pc main seal blocks have the fuel pump provisions.The only thing about these blocks is that they lack the provisions for the factory roller cam and lifter set up.

bobs409

Administrator
Is everything from GM made in Mexico these days? I bought a new GM cap, rotor and plug wires and all of them say made in Mexico too! I bet the government likes that, all that missed out tax money. :D

Guess I'll have to take this out to Taco Bell when it's running. :laugh3

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Is everything from GM made in Mexico these days? I bought a new GM cap, rotor and plug wires and all of them say made in Mexico too! I bet the government likes that, all that missed out tax money. :D

Don't eat the lettuce................:fear:barf1:barf1:barf1:barf2:barf2:barf2

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm pretty sure all the Targetmaster engines and probably other stuff is made in Mexico.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Don't eat the lettuce................:fear:barf1:barf1:barf1:barf2:barf2:barf2
Ugh! Don't eat anything there. Friends of ours, found a cockroach, in their Taco, one day. That was it, for us.:barf2 I can't even, Look at a roach, without getting Queesy.:overheat:barf

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Geez Phil, I bet a June bug would about knock your teeth out if you got hit by one cruising down the road.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
June Bugs, are some sort of Japanese Beetle.:dohThey are usually Brown, and the size of a quarter. They seem to come around, in June, July or August. Not a Scary bug, just a nuisance.:doh I got hit, in the lip, one day, doing 50 mph on my bike.:eek1I had to pull over. For about 3 days, I looked like I had a "Hair-Lip":rolleyes :teehee:laugh2