My Town Made The News....Again.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
This county has a population of 22,000 and all it takes is a couple of whiny libs to shit up the works.

Even the Governor (Dem) called the Sheriff and told him it must be taken down. The sherriff told him he can't do that besides he agreed with it!

The Story Here https://www.wyff4.com/article/north...ns-billboard-targets-4-congresswomen/28558322
cherokeeguns_billboard073019.png

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Too bad Ill hand Puke never read the part in our Constitution that states FREE SPEECH. She still is on the Somalia speak first get shot second Constitution.

Junky

Well Known Member
It will stay, because the of one little detail.........

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sorry guys. The whole Free Speech stuff doesn't work right now. The Democrats and Liberals have been killing free speech for about 10 years now. You think you have freedom of speech :roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll If you are retired, very rich and or very secure you may have freedom of speech to some extent. If you work, have a an active business etc. Say what the left considers the wrong thing. Watch your job go bye bye, your business boycotted or vandalized, you might even be assaulted. You post the wrong thing on social media like here and they find it. Look out. All of the sudden you don't work here anymore. I bet that sign comes down sooner than you think. Hope I am wrong, but I would bet on it.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Awesome sign.

I'm wondering how long before the BATF does an audit of the firearms books. If the Dems were in control, it would have already happened.

Reminds me of when I flew the Stars and Bars a couple years ago when over 10k bicyclists rode by my house. The libs hollered out things like, get over it, get a life ect. I hollered back, screw Obama. The conservatives gave a thumbs up, and other like things.
I can tell you that if some SOB came on my yard and "tried" to take that flag down, the talking wasn't going to last long. Not particularly in love with that flag but I feel there is a place in this country for it, the statues associated with it, and the history. Never forget these kinds of things.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I went to town this morning and its still up, rumor has it its going to "free speech court" as it should!

Never heard of a free speech court :dunno2 If you have free speech, then why would it have to go to court? Believe me, I am on the side for leaving it up. I am just pointing out the obvious assault on Americas freedom of speech. How it is being taken away by democrats and liberals. And how not much is being done about it. Anything right of left is being assaulted with extreme prejudice by the left. Anything they don't agree with is racist. It only took a few days before they started after the sign. We will see how long the free speech court keeps it up.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Never heard of a free speech court :dunno2 If you have free speech, then why would it have to go to court? Believe me, I am on the side for leaving it up. I am just pointing out the obvious assault on Americas freedom of speech. How it is being taken away by democrats and liberals. And how not much is being done about it. Anything right of left is being assaulted with extreme prejudice by the left. Anything they don't agree with is racist. It only took a few days before they started after the sign. We will see how long the free speech court keeps it up.

I should have said there is going to be a lawsuit with the sign company that put it up in the first place. They are the ones caving in to the libs.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

RACIST....:bow

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
RACIST....:bow

Apparently, based solely on my sex and skin color I am. People have been telling me that my whole life even when I have never uttered a word to them and they know nothing about me. They still call me a racist :dunno2 My work place is really great. They have special classes, both online, and that we attend every year so we can work on not being racist. I feel bad because I think I should be doing better, however I must not be, because people still tell me I am a racist :dunno At these classes they bring in people we have never met, and we get to hear from them how we are racist and have treated them badly. I really want to do better though. I think I will ask them if they can have us attend more of the classes each year so we can make progress quicker.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
If I had the money and somebody told me to do something about it I would make the bill board BIGGER!
Maybe the commie Progressive liberals need to remember the First Amendment , freedom of speech ! And I would say that is freedom of speech. And if it offends them they should look in the Constitution and try to find where they have a right to not be offended!
:rollRemember the saying better to stay quiet and let them think you're an idiot then to open your mouth and prove it!:laugh Sometimes the truth hurts and it should.......

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They also use to say stick and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me. Boy did that change :wtf I say, sticks and stones may brake my bones but a liberal, democrat, person living as a race or color will always be offended:wacko

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If I had the money and somebody told me to do something about it I would make the bill board BIGGER!
Maybe the commie Progressive liberals need to remember the First Amendment , freedom of speech ! And I would say that is freedom of speech. And if it offends them they should look in the Constitution and try to find where they have a right to not be offended!
:rollRemember the saying better to stay quiet and let them think you're an idiot then to open your mouth and prove it!:laugh Sometimes the truth hurts and it should.......

Not only make the sign bigger Tooth you can send these America Haters back to a Country that can appreciate they're Commie & Muzzies beliefs .

Mark