N.W. Get Together

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Boy,,, all I can say is the members from the NW sure are a bunch of non get together guys :scratch

Sign along with me,,

All my rowdy friends have settled down,,,

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Boy,,, all I can say is the members from the NW sure are a bunch of non get together guys :scratch

Sign along with me,,

All my rowdy friends have settled down,,,

dq,thats to bad you can't get a bigger responce from members in the NW,after promoting this meet for 3 years you only have a handful of members attending :doh :bang

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jim, I think we can make it. What is there for accommodations? Where are you guys staying?

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Jim, I think we can make it. What is there for accommodations? Where are you guys staying?

I`m staying at home (sleeping)!!!:D

But there are hotels just down the road from the track in Woodburn or you can camp at the track as I think several are.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I`m staying at home (sleeping)!!!:D

But there are hotels just down the road from the track in Woodburn or you can camp at the track as I think several are.

I thought maybe there would be a group camp. I have a cousin in Silverton we can stay there.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I`m sure Paul, Steve and a few other camp at the track.
EH,, Paul ?

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Yeah, we'll be camped at the track. Look for the group with 2-58s, 2-62s and a 63 with flames. We will be about four rows to the east of the track in the pit area. Stop on by and meet the group, all are welcome.:cheers
You too Jim.

Paul

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
3 Days and Counting

Three (3) days and counting til the Oldies But Goodies.

Those that can make it come by and meet the gang, we'll have a blast!:cheers

Paul

blown55409

Well Known Member
I'll be there, looking forward to seeing everybody. Maybe this year I can make a full pass before I break something.
Chip

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
SO ???? What happened???

I never made it ,, too broke,,, :cry

But I did hear from one member who had some great times playing with his blower !!
Hint hint !!!

I`ll leave it up to Chip to fill you in,,,

Paul?

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Despite the rain on Sunday morning we were able to finish the race late Sunday. Our usual group was there;
Scott BB 58 Impala
Dave SB 58 Del Rey
Steve 409 62 Impala
Me 409 62 Impala
Dave SB 63 Impala

Nobody broke and everyone had a great time. Scott won the 58-72 category with a 12.421 @ 104.71 mph on a 12.38 dial. The 58-72 catergory had about 35 cars in it.

Saw Chip run his blown 55. Wow, was it fast. I also met Tom with his old 55 409.

Five of us are going to Shelton,WA for the 2nd Annual Hot Rod Reunion on the 6,7,8 July. I hope to see some more 409ers there.

Paul

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
No Jim, I haven't painted the car but after having to dry it off so much last Sunday I think I rubbed enough paint off that it needs repainting now.:roll

Paul