Nancy George Werner

Greetings to all of you who knew my brother, Allen George, Jr. As on one his seven sisters, I wish to thank each and everyone of you who shared your condolences on this web site. It meant so much to all of us as we read your many messages. We also appreciated the many of you that took the time to attend his services in Schnecksville, PA. We were is awe of the tributes that you shared about him and how many of you came. As a family, we spent many hours sharing your stories. All were a treasure to us. He really LOVED his Chevys and no one knew them better than he. He left quite a legacy when it came to his favorite sport.
But I would like to reach out to Wooly Bully (Steve Morgan)about the decals that he made with our brother's name. We are having a family gathering very soon and I was wondering if you had any left that I could purchase. We thought that we might be able to give to all our family members as a remembrance of Allen. Please let me know. Thank you.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Nancy,
In case Steven doesn't see this thread I have sent you a personal message with his email address. If he doesn't have any left I got a couple from him. I can help you with one.