Nancy Peluresy

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
I%2BPut%2Ba%2BSmell%2BOn%2BYou%2B1.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
Ok guys here's your chance to help an old POS out. Since were stuck with her for hopefully only 10 & 1/2 more months might as well try to clean her up a little so it keeps our nausea down to a dull roar. Bob this would be a good job for you, you have a tig & a new saw just take her in and put her up on the rack and adjust her alignment.:crazy.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/701249540404426/

Mark

That sure looks like old harry reid! Has anyone seen old dirty harry lately? Maybe it's all that satan didn't take?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
She thinks she's president, what she really is, a dried up old **** that will never be an elected POTUS. I heard on of the pens she fumbled with is on ebay going for 5 cents, dried up ink just like her face.
I think your right on the money with this one. Pelosi wants to be president so bad, but knows she never will be. She has inflated her importance in any issue she can to show people how important and powerful she is. What she has done is just short of coup to take over the presidency which should be treason. The only thing stopping her is our system of having a vice president.