NAPA water pump????

I bought a bunch of NAPA water pumps years ago. You'd have to see the front. It's possible, and I'd look into it pretty darn quick!. $11 dollar core?. It wouldn't surprise me at all that a W passenger car pump is still available. Look into it.

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
not available

I have a friend at NAPA. The pump in question is not availabel any more. No cores to rebuild, no stock on hand in any warehouse. The late 64 thru 65 large bearing pump is in the Penn. warehouse. There are 9 in stock. Be carefull when ordering as some of the later have the large truck flange pressed on. One (1) 64-65 pump on the shelf at NAPA store in Addison, IL 60101.

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
models916 said:
I have a friend at NAPA. The pump in question is not availabel any more. No cores to rebuild, no stock on hand in any warehouse. The late 64 thru 65 large bearing pump is in the Penn. warehouse. There are 9 in stock. Be carefull when ordering as some of the later have the large truck flange pressed on. One (1) 64-65 pump on the shelf at NAPA store in Addison, IL 60101.

I got that same answer from NAPA,no cores.29 if your looking to buy a pump check with Phil Reed,he will fix you with the correct pump.