NASCAR's Blunder

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
How about Bubba Smolet making a big deal over a loop tied at the end of a garage door pull rope that was there last year for the fall Talladega race when the Menards car was in the same garage stall. NASCAR has become to PC for me any more, I have been a big fan for the last 35 years and have been to MANY races but this crap is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. NASCAR jumped on this like white on rice and they knew that loop was there last year, they are just as bad as all these idiots that are destroying all our cities. Everyone needs to boycott NASCAR like they did the NFL over taking a knee, Bubba Wallace is the Colin Kaepernick of NASCAR!!

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
How about Bubba Smolet making a big deal over a loop tied at the end of a garage door pull rope that was there last year for the fall Talladega race when the Menards car was in the same garage stall. NASCAR has become to PC for me any more, I have been a big fan for the last 35 years and have been to MANY races but this crap is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. NASCAR jumped on this like white on rice and they knew that loop was there last year, they are just as bad as all these idiots that are destroying all our cities. Everyone needs to boycott NASCAR like they did the NFL over taking a knee, Bubba Wallace is the Colin Kaepernick of NASCAR!!

What do you really think and what is nascar?:poke

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think that Bubba should have to pay the bill for the investigation, and I also think he ought to come out with a public apology for misleading the public! The worst thing is the left news media took this thing and ran with it like it was in a marathon. Disgraceful and Richard Petty should fire Bubba not because of his false report but because of the content of his character!!!!!!!! NASCAR sucks!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
How could anyone who has ever even remotely been around a roll up door in any application, not know that many of them have a loop formed in the rope? Not one of the team members, or any of the other Nascar team members, maintenance people for the facility, management, the media, not one person caught this? The automatic assumption by all of Nascar, the media, and half of this country is truly sickening. Will there be an apology? Absolutely not in any fashion. They would have to admit their racist ignorance and that they were wrong. If you get up in the morning and look for a problem, your going to find a problem.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
e458de2d447a0051de97e43e5d01cac2f4ced549ac6b77345569a5ecb1c6ca33.jpg

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Dang:doh, and they already had a video of a man in a MAGA hat putting up the noose

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I believe his character was tested. And he failed as a human being. He automatically reduced himself to the lowest common denominator by playing the race card where there was no game in progress. His continuation of trying to make the situation into something it is not, and was not, reflects on him as a person. It tells you who he is, how he thinks. It shows that he cannot admit when he was wrong. Like I said, racist and race baiters all have the fastest ET times. He a fast one.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well now he has something to remember for the rest of his life "they really do love me". I wonder how many drivers feel like chumps that was in the procession of pushing his car to his starting spot and then pushing his car across the finish line after he ran out of fuel and I'm surprised he's not trying to blame that on some racist.

Mark