National Dragster 1999 wanted

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Any National Dragster collectors out there?........:scratch.........:ebay
Need three pages from Volume: 40 Issue: 23 dated June 25, 1999.......:pray
These three pages cover some of highlights of the US Nationals of 1974..........:gamer
to complete a scrap book of 25 years straight attendance at the 'BIG GO'....from 1965 thru 1990......:cool:

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Photocopies of the three pages are all I need...:gamer...not the whole issue..........:good

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Holy cow........that's it....:cool:
Would you be able to get actual size photocopies of the three pages and mail them out.
(I don't need the cover) or send the actual pages if you don't need the issue.
They are going in an album with the same size pages. Really appreciate your help.......:bow
Glad to reimburse you for all the work and effort....can send a US Postal money order.......:good

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Barry you are the man! What a wonderful thing you’ve done for him. And that finishes his scrapbook of collecting for many decades. Dang that’s impressive cannot tell you how wonderful that is!!!! Of course people on this site are awesome anyway and always willing to help somebody if possible. That’s why I love this site!:love:cloud 25 Years is almost half my life:confused

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Thank you Barry for the pics....:winner. I was able to get a local print shop to reproduce them perfectly.......:cool:
Turns out Barry had already cut the pages from his collection and mailed them to me.....now that's a quick reaction time.:good
I feel like a schmuck now....:bonk.....but will use his pages rather than the photocopies so everything looks
the same.....:jive.......thanx BT.